Tiago Pinto ..... again

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Tiago Pinto ..... again

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

d'oh :o :dog: :doh: :bomb:
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
(T:S:B)IceLizard
FOD
FOD

Post by (T:S:B)IceLizard »

I have a tendency to think that Tiago ... may have some kind of mental health difficulty? Because I can't rationally see why somebody would behave the way he behaves ... not that it makes his really weird-rude (that's a combo there) behaviour 'alright', but it might be the reason that he behaves like that.

And even though what he says shouldn't be considered 'alright', if he is suffering from mental health issues that he may not be able to identify, then it's safe to say that he's not in exactly 'complete' control over them.

I'm not saying that he isn't in the wrong by some of the stuff he has said, and I'm aware that DOG clan have given him alot of time and patience, though maybe just wait and see how things pan out, there may come a time in the future where he might understand that his behaviour was unnecessary and he will try to apologise ( I think that would be a positive thing to everybody, despite his past, persistant aggressiveness) and if that happens maybe try to give him the opportunity to redeem himself for his behaviour (if you can).
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well that was Xaleros' take on the matter too, except the sympathy for him.

Which I had lost over time too.

Not to shoot down your response, you might as well be right and you're more qualified to speak on this subject right now.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959