DIAMOND -(DOGS)-

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Solid_Snake1998

DIAMOND -(DOGS)-

Post by Solid_Snake1998 »

I have an idea that may anger some of you andn might surprise some of you.... :idea:
Solid_Snake1998

Re: DIAMOND -(DOGS)-

It's a plan that has been 2+ years in the making... and it was originally going to be a tribute to sparky for his secret training he gave me personally...
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

well, what is this idea/plan about?
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Solid_Snake1998

Well lets just say i'm keeping details under wraps. and will time release more info.... but as for now I can tell you its a planned expansion of this team... but as the name implies: how long do diamonds last strategy?. ;)
Solid_Snake1998

and when this project goes underway I will personally train everyone some of the secret training he passed to me before he died.
Solid_Snake1998

but of course as you are the current admin strategy I will be discussing with you through PM on appropriate measures to take for this. now take note that I am not the original founder of the -(DOGS)- nor will this make the standard NEWBIESPLAYGROUND obsolete. this is simply an expansion and merger to an already great team. but as for ''EXACT'' details? I am still keeping them under wraps and making extensive planning.

NOTE: PROJECT -<DD>- IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME.
Solid_Snake1998

Ok first question what does this site run on? YABB?
Solid_Snake1998

secondly, how long have you ran the site strategy?
Solid_Snake1998

thirdly, how many active admins are there here?
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

first of all: why do you pose all these questions, snake?
...the forum is not based on yabb, it is based on phpbb. the dogforum is online for more than 14 years now and there are various siteadmins.
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

plss dont spam too much Solid_snake1998
I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!
Dr.Flay
FOD
FOD

Post by Dr.Flay »

Tip: Scroll to the bottom of almost any forum to see what it is made with.

Personally I suggest that if you have something secret to share, that posting it in a public forum may not be the best idea, as it is no longer secret.
PMs or a chatroom work better.

Forums don't work like twitter or a messenger chat box, well technically you can put a sentence in each post, but it makes a real mess to administrate.
All forums like to be easy to manage, and you will see that multi-posting on most sites will be frowned upon.
At UT99.org it is even covered by the house rules, and the admin will combine any multiposts made within a 24 hour period.
It makes UT99.org very easy to search, and keeps the site easy to browse for resources.

Most forums allow you to edit your previous post, so you can correct or update it.
Please try to adapt to each site you use, or you will make people angry.
Some Admin do not put any effort in, so do not mind spammy posting, This is what killed UnrealPlayground, and made serious gamers and developers go somewhere else.
Solid_Snake1998

Yes well I apologize if I was spamming, but as for the SECRET...I have not let out just yet... and thank you strategy for answering my questions you have just helped further in the direction I will take my plan... now for the first reveal one of my plans is to have a dedicated YouTube channel that will make videos daily....
Solid_Snake1998

any further questions can be asked here. :Drogar-Happy:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

i have no further questions on this thread