Rubie's CLAN' actions against NEWBIES - next level

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Rubie's CLAN' actions against NEWBIES - next level

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

in the past we had the policy to treat offensive actions against newbiesplayground behind the scenes - only exception was TiagoPinto, who had been promoted "persona non grata". i stated all offensive messages from TiagoPinto in the past. now i will change this policy. i will show all offensiveness that comes from Rubie, BBG & co. to public as well.

shortly after a new member of newbiesplayground declared his wish to join the clan ("JOIN DOG"-forum), this player received the following facebook-message from a fake account:
bad_message_from_anti_newbies_guy.png

in all my life only 1 person named me a "hacker" - see the signature of this member:
img_002.jpg

now get yourself a picture of what is going on there. the level Rubie, BBG & co. reached is sub zero.
WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Rubie's CLAN' actions against NEWBIES - next level

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Oh no, they don't want to be forgotten when they're the ones regarding their actions for no apparent reason whatsoever, when they're supposed to know that they can't control the whole clan and turn it into something everybody would blame on.

I personally think that these people should be stopped unless they could do something horribly worse than that.
But I think this rebellion won't stop unless there should be a way to stop them.

When I first saw Rubie, I thought he would be a good person who wouldn't dare try to control this website or anything other than that, thinking he's OldSparky, but that turned out the complete opposite which saddens Sparks (if he was alive) more than us.

I haven't met BeachBumGuy, but his later actions dedicate that he's trying to take down this clan with his ally "Rubie."

That is disrespectful for those people to try and take down the clan, thinking they are better than us.

And then again I don't see that you're a hacker, because first of all, I don't think an administrator hacks. and second of all I didn't even experience you or anybody hacking into someone.

I'm praying to God that this stops in a way that they'll regret their words and actions taken desperately.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I am sure that message came from Rubie not BBG. Only Rubie doesn't put spaces between ",". (Then again, these days he's trying to be careful about it...they both tend to make mistakes especially under stress. )

Besides in his signature, BBG was speaking of masterkent. Since he has admin rights.

Also the style of the message does correspond with that user that joined OU prior to the ban and linked to a site full of videos against me (even though I have since put this matter at rest) as an excuse and Carbon was right in assesing that it seems weird he would link to it like that.

I did figure out eventually that it was Rubie. He then made friends with Smirf on OU and happened to misquote me publically. I lost respect even for Smirf in the entire matter, whether you want to believe there are also "bad sides" to some of the community leaders. I've been around for longer.

Tried to tell the message subtly but here it is. For many people such things are unbelievable.

EDIT: Oh and don't get me wrong. Rubie has no backbone for running servers etc. All he does is get no-pay for cheap services. Strategy is light years ahead compared to him.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:16 pm Besides in his signature, BBG was speaking of masterkent. Since he has admin rights.

i am not too sure about this, because mastekent's admin rights refer to the gameservers. he never was moderator/admin on this dogforum and bbg knew that of course. so, mk could not have deleted a forum-account and viewing the timeline of incidents, it turns out that bbg changed his signature some time after masterkent's account had been deleted by taco. in my opinion it makes little sense if he'd refer to mk.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Ah, in that case yes. Sorry for the confusion. Then it could be either Rubie or BBG making that comment indeed.

I'd still like to think that perhaps BBG got fooled by Rubie. It's just he might be convinced he's actually doing this for a good cause.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959