Ty Halderman's contributions to the Unreal world.

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Ty Halderman's contributions to the Unreal world.

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well I got in total about three responses from the guy, but he's really taking the matter lightly. He was a modeller btw, before Dave Carter joined both Circle and Unreal. Afaik.

For two days now I got no further response because it looks like he really did make some models that we know from early on. Many of the meshes in texed could have been his.

So I did ask him, randomly, about a model I think might have been his that wasn't for Circle but for Unreal. Because I know which models were his in Circle. Hopefuly the reason that he doesn't respond is because he's looking around, so I hope that he will try to take it more seriously and not treat it as some stunt he did in the past.

EDIT: Sorry that sentence got mangled, it wasn't supposed to say I got no further response because it looks like...those were meant to be separate sentences. I have no clue how that happened its like I blacked out.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Ty Halderman's contributions to the Unreal world.

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I got no more responses. From anyone so far. So...the "missing" level designer didn't remember anything about his levels and didn't have anything left whether the old cds and the modeller guy made the thrower and the human model, while dave carter did the rest of the models, but it seems he also did some models before dave fully joined the unreal team and so far I haven't found out which.

It's frustrating. As for the 96 beta goes, all our bets are on waiting for the guy to release it, the guy I don't wanna give out name right now to avoid him being pestered, the unreal player that got the leaked version that was posted on geocities, from voodoo.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959