Unreal Aliens

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
evilgrins
FOD
FOD

Unreal Aliens

Post by evilgrins »

· Which Unreal monster would you LOVE to be?
· Which unreal monster would you prefer NEVER to be?

Personally, I'd wanna be a Skaarj so I could tear up my enemies and eat them... but I wouldn't wanna be a blob.
Have you hugged a Skaarj today?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Unreal Aliens

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I want to be an illegal unreal alien.

I mean...okay let's see. Skaarj could be the obvious choice for me too I guess, the mercs not I guess because there's too much cybernetics/stuff involved in their bodies, it kinda feels like the "cybermen" from doctor who come to think of it.
There was certainly an interesting link between them and the early Liandri stuff which obviously used Mercenary tech.

In that way Xan could be seen as part Mercenary or something. It really seems not that far a stretch to imagine the humans striking something more of a deal with the space trading mercenaries and thus Liandri would be born. There's more than that that links them together in the back-stories too.

Either way, some of the Krall wouldn't be bad, but I'd always imagined myself as some kind of skaarj or a skaarj hybrid when it came down to it.

I could, at least temporarily, imagine myself being Nelsian.

Either way, the creature that I'd like to be the least? I really really wouldn't like to be one of those horseflies, though they no longer sting (they used to, making them more annoying than biterfish).
So yea. The blob...well they are a bit flexible and stuff so I could see becoming one not much of a problem especially if it was some kind of advanced blob capable of shapeshifting. Remember that there was a blob class that was cut, the big "parent" one with the strange eyes.
In fact it will make a comeback in the next major upsx release too.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

evilgrins wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 am · Which Unreal monster would you LOVE to be?

I think I would like to be a Manta. I always fancied being able to fly and a Manta has attacking capabilities and can also fly away and hide. Soaring above Nyleve falls or gliding around the Sunspire also seems like fun.

evilgrins wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 am · Which unreal monster would you prefer NEVER to be?

I would prefer to never be a Mercenary because everyone would complain about my shield. :)

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

evilgrins wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 am · Which Unreal monster would you LOVE to be?

*TANGENT* It would be better if I would shapeshift into a Skaarj, because they have a mysterious civilization unexplained by the game, which makes it pretty cool.

Also, they have Raziks, which shoot out Sk'rathrar Plasma, which is pretty awesome.

I'd be a Skaarj Berserker, but not hated by the group I'm in.

evilgrins wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 am · Which unreal monster would you prefer NEVER to be?

*HELIATH* Better not be a Krall or a Mercenary, these guys are easy to know their weakest points.

A Krall would be busy playing dice with its comrades, whereas a Mercenary uses a Tarydium powered shield to protect itself from attacks for 30 seconds, pretty inconvenient...

Since they have a power pack mounted on their armor which fuels up Tarydium and ammunition...
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.