Alliance Treaty

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
elucaso
FOD
FOD

Alliance Treaty

Post by elucaso »

July, 17 of 2018

Dear Strategy, leader of DOG Clan:

In the whole Unreal history, the work that you have done has been immense and, without a doubt, an example for the rest of the community of Unreal Gold. However, in these past months, there have been many complex situations not just for you, but also for us as the Sigma Confederation.
Our efforts to make Unreal’s community active are also present by creating different kinds of contests. We have shown you great support by visiting your servers and joining your coop contests, but it is a shame that, whenever we invite your clan to join our events, we always receive a negative response by all DOGs.
Due to these unfortunate decisions is hard to see you as an ally, but we just see you in a neutral way. Without furthermore, we have decided to terminate our alliance treaty with the DOG clan.
We regret everything that has happened and we hope that we can find a new solution for the inactivity on Unreal with the help of every player.
We hope the best for you and your clan.
Sincerely,
The new Administration of The Confederation Sigma Clan.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Alliance Treaty

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hi lucaso,

as already replied to your message on facebook-messenger: that's fine with me - i accept your decision. for sure this is no problem for the -(DOG)-clan!
all DOGs are free to join/not join events. personally i did not attend your contest because of the disrespectful behavior of one of your sigma-clan members (tommy) during our last contest!

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Alliance Treaty

Post by AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)- »

elucaso wrote:whenever we invite your clan to join our events, we always receive a negative response by all DOGs.
For the record, I did not give a negative response. I really wanted to participate in your contest! :)
The problem was, I really struggled to find a team. I posted a post to the forum here asking for people to join me in making a team, but I got no response. I then tried to get a team from my friends on Sniper's Paradise. I managed to get 2 other people, but unfortunately I could not get a third person before the contest was over :(.
I would be more than willing to participate in any future competitions you hold, as long as I can find a team! :P