Home Video

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Home Video

Post by Minus »

“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: Home Video

Post by Minus »

My youngest daughter got her license and new ride yesterday.She is soooooo tickled. :)
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

BeachBumGuy-(DOG)- wrote:Oh, a japanese car , always though you people in N.Carolina drive Fords made in Detroit :) :) :)
Congrats to the young lady :)
Beautiful flooring but ,hey, will ya put down that camera and give James a hand!

Cheers,
BBG
Lol,in this day and age we drive what is reliable and affordable!Tax,title,tags,it was $5500.00
About the flooring,I knew someone was going to say that!Lol,believe me,it was a two man project. ;)
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Looks good john,And yes i agree on what beach said,It is a 2 man job,I hope your sharing the beer with the hard working man..
Your Canadian Friend