TACO Needs Your Help

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
GoodOleTaco

TACO Needs Your Help

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I have a special request from my USA Doggie friends. I need volunteers to test a mechanical irritation timer that goes connected to the end of a hose.

There is no financial obligation but you will be helping taco look good in the boss’s eyes :D The only catch or obligations are: Install and use the timer within the 1st week of receiving the unit, send me back a printed survey with your feedback on the timer (includes a pre-paid envelope).

At the end of the 6 week field test, I or one of my co-workers will call you for an over the phone survey with your feedback regarding how well or bad the unit works.

When the field test is over, I will give you the mechanical timer, for you to keep. FREE!

I would greatly appreciate you help with this. Let me know if you are interested in helping the taco man, I will call you, get your address to ship it, plus you get to hear tacos pretty voice over the phone.

I have 180 Mechanical Hose end timer to hand out..so if you have friends, relatives or neighbours that may be intersted..I will be more then happy to send one out their way as well.

Unfortunatly this is only for the USA, sorry Wever :D hehehe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GoodOleTaco

Re: TACO Needs Your Help

Post by GoodOleTaco »

If interested..please email me @ jmorhy@rainbird.com. As soon as I get an email from whoever wants to help me out..I will call you :!: :D
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

No lawn irrigation needed in Indiana. Maybe some in the drier areas.
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

If it wasn't winter here Taco I'd take that offer but until spring I have nothing to water. ;)
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

yeah, I been seeing the news about the snow storms up there. If you got any family, friends in other states who you think might be interested, I'll be more then glad to send some of these units their way. I still got 150 or so I need ship out by this friday. All I need is Full name, Shipping address, phone number and an email address if they would like to participate in future Field test for new products (but not required). I can ship anywhere in the Continental USA :D
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote: Unfortunatly this is only for the USA, sorry Wever :D hehehe
Do i understand this correctly:

- u dont need my adress
- u dont need my real name
- u dont need my phonenumber
- u dont need my email

and most important:i dont get to hear taco's voice......

That way i WONT get a free timer.... :(

It would be a nice xmas gift for the mrs :)
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Hehehe. I asked the boss, they wont ship to Europe. Sorry amigo :D
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Thank you James..you will be receiving package in 2-3 weeks. :D
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Still have 70 Mechanical Hose End Timer
which I need testers for. I know most of you live in areas that are in the middle of a snow storm.

Now this device not necesarly used only for watering plants, can also be used to fill anything with water for a certain amount of time (5 min - 2 hrs). It atached to a hose so can be used in different applications.

Any more volunteers out there that may want to help me out? I can even ship out to Friends, relatives and neighbours.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

GoodOleTaco wrote: Any more volunteers out there that may want to help me out? I can even ship out to Friends, relatives and neighbours.
ME ME ME ME ME !!!!
--= Keep Running =--

Post by GoodOleTaco »

LOL! I can ship to USA only...maybe if you can get someone to ship it to you from the USA :D