a new cool forum

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Solid_Snake1998

a new cool forum

Post by Solid_Snake1998 »

Solid_Snake1998

Re: a new cool forum

please visit the site guys it's pretty cool I just found it today. Will put more links when I find more.
Solid_Snake1998

http://www.chathour.com/

a really great real time chat site where you can create personalized chat rooms and a great place to get the word around about unreal. ;)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

this got nothing to do with unreal. stop posting this crap!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Solid_Snake1998

I didn't know there was a not related to unreal forum strategy! and what kind of leader has a foul mouth like yours? not the strategy I remember or appreciate!
Solid_Snake1998

I have never once used language here on the forums! sparky would be ashamed!
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

snake, i'm starting to get annoyed! you post the link of a chatroom that got nothing to do with unreal - moreover it is a chatroom that applies to no rules the clan stands for! several people let you know, that they dislike your spamming-like messages. you also have been warned on Oldunreal.com forum! your behavior is not what we want in the clan or on newbiesplayground - think about that!

and just as a side-note: you are not in the position to rebuke me!
Dr.Flay
FOD
FOD

Post by Dr.Flay »

Hehe, I'm not surprised to see Bob on a new MH forum.
Doesn't NewbiesPlayground already have an IRC ?

IRC can be accessed in-game, so it will always be the preferred option.

I'm a fan of using Jabber for IM and group chat, because the system also lets you use accounts you already have, such as a google ID
Solid_Snake1998

Dr.Flay wrote:Hehe, I'm not surprised to see Bob on a new MH forum.
Doesn't NewbiesPlayground already have an IRC ?

IRC can be accessed in-game, so it will always be the preferred option.

I'm a fan of using Jabber for IM and group chat, because the system also lets you use accounts you already have, such as a google ID
Thank you Dr. fla y for appreciating one of the links. and what is jabber? ,secondly I am getting irritated at the fact that I try and give the DOGS different options! considering that no one has posted ANYTHING new in months! what else can I do out of boredom? you haven't even let me know how the other DOGS are strategy, how do you think I feel? do you even know my circumstances on why I double post? and I already have cleared up on oldunreal it was my sister's ideas for those stupid polls! and I have not rebuked you because I talk to you as an equal, the admin status means nothing to me except it's a label saying your in control! I respect you and look up to you more than you realize, and the DOGS are more than a clan, we are FAMILY as I have always looked at us. beyond unreal but in fact as I hope in real life.

and on a side note I don't hate you or the DOGS I'm just misunderstood.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

it is pretty simple, snake. if you do something against our community that we don't consider as appropriate behavior, you will be informed. so we did. if someone doesn't change his/her attitude, even if he/she had been asked to, the person will be excluded.

besides that, i am not sure why you feel the urge trying to "drag" the clan anywhere?! your current rank is -(PUP)- - that means you are in a trial period. it is not your task to make your head about the clans' situation! and we are not bored! there is quite some communication within the member-area of the forum - and we like to treat with unreal on the forum and not with stuff that'd better be posted on facebook or elsewhere.

so, my advice to you: learn to follow the rules, follow the codex and if an admin says something, better listen. within this community this is the only way it works!

and just to prevent you thinking about plans/ideas that won't be considered for newbies:
the -(DOG)-clan will stay independent. i won't merge newbies with any other clan. we are in a friendly alliance with the sigma-clan. i can offer that only, if another clan applies to similiar rules. newbiesplayground won't merge with other forums. sickpuppy founded this clan, sparky led us for many years and we will keep up this path! i am here to make sure this won't change! new members are always welcome, as long as they accept and follow the dog-rules and codex. i won't accept members who refuse our rules.

i hope i made myself clear now. whatever plans you were considering with the mysterious "diamond -(dogs)-" - i just can guess you wanted us to "merge" with someone else - will not happen!
Solid_Snake1998

no you fool! :lol: of course I wasn't wanting us to merge with anyone else! I haven't even let out my plans yet... and a question on this ''trial period'' does this count only when playing unreal? or can you earn a -(DOG)- tag on the forums as well? :serious: .

-(PUP)- or not Project -(DD)- will go on it was my one and only promise to OldSparky....... :Drogar-Happy:
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

the -(DOG)- tag can be earned on the "battlefield" only. sparky never considered the forum being that important. what newbies is about are the gameservers.

well, sparky never mentioned anything to me regarding your idea/plan. yet you will need to talk to me about it, whatever it might be. i just don't understand why you try to make a mystery of it?!
Solid_Snake1998

he never mentioned it to you because we made a deal of secrecy for it... let's just say it's a safeguard plan that expands far beyond newbiesplayground or any thing else you know so far but I assure you that when the project is done you will have a very good understanding of things.

it's not only a project but also a tribute to sparky and the -(DOGS)- that's never been done before :D

I have to say though that the three sites not used to spread this project will be, Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace, as I have a large dislike for them.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

ok, well, no matter what ever this is about - oldsparky would have never prepared "secret masterplans" with non-members of newbies and without informing any of the old dogs or admins. maybe you dreamed of this, same as you thought sparky made you admin on the dogs-forum, what never had happened.
you are walking on thin ice with sayings like this. and you can get in big trouble very easily as well. i strongly recommend not to do any actions in the name of newbiesplayground without checking back with me!

so, either reveil your "plan" or better bury it right now! nothing will happen on or about newbiesplayground without approval of the clan and approval of me.
Solid_Snake1998

strategy-(DOG)- wrote:ok, well, no matter what ever this is about - oldsparky would have never prepared "secret masterplans" with non-members of newbies and without informing any of the old dogs or admins. maybe you dreamed of this, same as you thought sparky made you admin on the dogs-forum, what never had happened.
you are walking on thin ice with sayings like this. and you can get in big trouble very easily as well. i strongly recommend not to do any actions in the name of newbiesplayground without checking back with me!

so, either reveil your "plan" or better bury it right now! nothing will happen on or about newbiesplayground without approval of the clan and approval of me.

me and sparky had a better relationship than you think and not everything we talked about was revealed. he was strict but not stubborn on status of who's a -(DOG)- and whos a -(PUP)-, he still treated me like a human being and we still became good friends. secondly this project is no ''secret masterplan'' :no: as you say, if you pay attention to my hints I have been using words like: tribute. ring any bells strategy? pay close attention to the smallest details...... ;) thirdly I have no intention of ''INITIATING'' this plan without consulting back with you, I made this quite clear in the diamond -(DOGS)- forum post. theres a big difference between ''INITIATING'' a project and ''WORKING'' on a project keep that in mind :Drogar-Happy: . fourthly the mistake of me being admin was a genuine mistake due to fuzzy memory :no: (it had been 3 yrs strats!) of which I found out just barely yesterday that I had not been gone for 4!?! but in fact 3! years after finding my old forum posts from my old account. and I had gotten the admin status of newbies confused with the redrum servers of which I was a one time only admin as a fill in. fifthly asking me to bury my promise is like asking you strategy to give up your role as leader isn't that defeating the purpose of the good intentions you have for the -(DOGS)- and sparkys promise? :Drogar-Thinking: and lastly is there any way of donating money to newbies like there is for oldunreal? because I would like to donate $100 weekly (in late 2016 if possible) to help keep newbies alive.

P.S. i'm still waiting on those youtube videos! :Drogar-BigGrin: