An appeal for the Nali at Nyleve's Falls.

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

An appeal for the Nali at Nyleve's Falls.

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

As many of you may have noticed, the poor Nali at Nyleve's Falls can sadly not afford to purchase even the most simplest wooden door for their houses. Because of this, I am launching an appeal to help them in their time of need.

Having a door is crucial for these Nali. For example it would have helped to keep those pesky tentacles out! Hang on though ... come to think of it.... how did those tentacles get there in the first place? Tentacles cannot walk or fly - hmm - in fact how do tentacles get anywhere? - hmm - anyway I digress.......

Although it is probably warmer at Nyleve than other villages in the land, I believe they would still want a door to keep out other pesky creatures, such as horseflies and flies. In addition, the Nyleve Nali are now jealous of their close neighbours in Harobed and Spire Village, who for centuries, have had sturdy, automatic wooden doors, even for their cows! Poor Nyleve does not even have cows, because the cows escaped from their doorless houses!

So please make a donation to the Nyleve Nali appeal. This could be in the form of cash or by sending your old useless weapons (like Stingers) for me to recycle for cash.

Post all donations to :-

VooDoo-(DOG)-
VooDoo's House
VooDoo's Street
VooDoo's Town

The address obviously looks suspiciously as though you would be sending your donation to me, but naturally I will pass all donations on to the relevant parties concerned. :)

[ Editor's note: Why is it called Nyleve's Falls if there is only one waterfall there? ]

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: An appeal for the Nali at Nyleve's Falls.

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

haha :D very good! :flap:
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]