OpenMPT Help

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

OpenMPT Help

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

Now I wanted to talk about something aside from the theories I always think of, does anybody know how could I upload the music I made to Unreal or Unreal Tournament? I tried "Compatibility Export," But it doesn't seem to work with me.
Could anybody help me for this? If you didn't understand what do I mean exactly, tell me through the replies so that I could show you a Screenshot of my attempts at trying to add my music.
Off Topic
I actually made some newer versions of the existing Unreal Soundtracks, such as "EndEx" and adding in some Pattern Jumps to make it look like the soundtrack has action, suspense, and even ambience. Plus, I added unused patterns to the known tracks that could be appropriate at the time.

All your support is much appreciated, Best Regards. :)

Edit: These are the pictures of my attempts with the result:

OpenMPT Attempt 1.png
OpenMPT Attempt 2.png
OpenMPT Attempt 3.png
OpenMPT Attempt 4.png
And the Result:
OpenMPT Result.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Re: OpenMPT Help

Post by x21 »

I would recommend exporting to mod first then using the editor to import the mod into a umx file.
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

To find the music in the game browser, you have to import it to the editor first and then save in UMX format :)

1) When you are done with your sample in MPT click to "save as" and choose your folder.

2) Open Unreal Editor and click to the "note" icon and a music window will open.

3) Click to "File" and then "Import". Find your music you want to import

4) Another small window will open "import music" - fill it out and then click "OK"

5) Save it as a music package in UMX format to your Unreal music folder so you can find it later in the game
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

Thank you so much, Nikola and X21, for your suggestions :) It helped me a lot!
By the way, I did forget to tell you I'm also here if you needed any help from me, although if there are some things that I can't do, I'll try my best to figure out how to do the said things.

Best Regards, and thank you very much. :)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

You are welcomed. I hope it helped you :)
UNREAL