Sick Update I

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Sick Update I

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Member Epsilon Here! (Or should I say, Antecedent Tangent?)

I am free throughout the forum and the servers because I recently received a fever and a strong level of flu even though I have taken my Vaccination a week ago.
So I am active until I get well and ready to go to School again.

Prayers are optional for healing me. And I will release the (probably) last part of "Antecedent Tangent 083." So I hope you guys did enjoy my little story I brought up on my own! :D

BTW, VooDoo, are you done with your remastered Dig Level that includes my Weapon Names from my theory? Theories were off due to my sickness and Sport Routines, and I'll make sure to satisfy you more with my theories until I pretty much sum up Unreal.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Sick Update I

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

get well soon!
WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Thank you Strategy!
My fever has stopped increasing and I feel like I'm doing better.
Wow! I did get well with my Fever THAT quick!

WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:56 pm BTW, VooDoo, are you done with your remastered Dig Level that includes my Weapon Names from my theory? Theories were off due to my sickness and Sport Routines, and I'll make sure to satisfy you more with my theories until I pretty much sum up Unreal.

Well "Can ya DIG it!" has been on the backburner for some months now, but yes I have altered any pickups/inventory items to reflect the names from your Theories. So for example........

"You got the Dispersion Pistol" is now replaced with "T-8 DISPERSION ENERGY BLASTER taken".

and

"Seeds activated" is now replaced with "RABA'NERUKA SEED planted".

I am only about a third of the way done, but if you were interested, I can upload it to Test Server 2 to show you at some point.
Maybe PM me about what is a good time for you. My time is limited during the week, so Saturdays or Sundays are best for me.

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Member Epsilon Antecedent Tangent 083 Replies Again!

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:58 pm I am only about a third of the way done, but if you were interested, I can upload it to Test Server 2 to show you at some point.
Maybe PM me about what is a good time for you. My time is limited during the week, so Saturdays or Sundays are best for me.

Sure, I have no problem with your map being on the Second Test Server.
For the time, I'll make sure to be tell you the time through a PM.

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:58 pm "You got the Dispersion Pistol" is now replaced with "T-8 DISPERSION ENERGY BLASTER taken".

and

"Seeds activated" is now replaced with "RABA'NERUKA SEED planted".

Cool! That should be fun to see my Theory Names!

By the way, did you like my backstory of my Name? Well, it had to be a fun thing I did.
Perhaps I could call myself "Epsilon-X[AT083]-(DOG)-" but I'll stick with the regular name I include, and maybe call myself Epsilon-X Antecedent Tangent 083 on my chat.

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:58 pm Hi Epsilon, I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. :)

Glad I'm seeing that from ya!

WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:29 pm ..........and maybe call myself Epsilon-X Antecedent Tangent 083 on my chat.

If you do that, can I refer to you as "E" to save my poor fingers from the stresses and overexposure to typing? :cheesygrin:

WOOF!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Sure VooDoo!

I have no problems calling me with either of those names:

- E
- Seif
- Ante. Tan.
- My Full Name (Epsilon-X Antecedent Tangent 083)
- Tangent
- Tangent 083
or just simply
- Epsilon (-X)

And by the way, how did you like my backstory?

WOOF!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

To be honest flu vaccinations are one of the most dangerous/dubious vaccinations out there. Never taken one, nor I will given what I know about it.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 pm And by the way, how did you like my backstory?

I think this was my favourite part :

"I have started to see Upsilon-X arrive in a statement of Madness stronger than me; 150,000,000 Anger Volt Level, while mine's 100,000,000 Anger Volt Level."

It made me smile that someone could have an anger level 50 million units greater than another person! :)

I will be updating the HTML this weekend with your Places Theories.

WOOF!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:24 am To be honest flu vaccinations are one of the most dangerous/dubious vaccinations out there.

Hmm... I took one two years ago, but that was after I received the flu and fever. Perhaps before the flu was a bad idea, but worth it.

While I do understand that your opinion may have to do something with medical conditions, it also has an advantage to your immunity system. By that, I mean that your immunity systems will try to attack incoming micro organisms and defeat most of them, only leaving a number of micro organisms to enter your body and cause the flu and fever symptoms.

It gets horrible at first, but once you get the hang of it, you'll know when is it the time you're feeling nauseated.

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm I think this was my favourite part :

"I have started to see Upsilon-X arrive in a statement of Madness stronger than me; 150,000,000 Anger Volt Level, while mine's 100,000,000 Anger Volt Level."

It made me smile that someone could have an anger level 50 million units greater than another person! :)

Cool! And a thing to talk about it: I don't want to be called an unstoppable Hero. Because sometimes heroes and heroines like in real life could be stopped by something but react to that and solve it to achieve.

Here's a real life example: I always play Basketball, and I may sometimes lose from my opponents, but of course on other times I win.

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:22 pm I will be updating the HTML this weekend with your Places Theories.

Yay! Then I could see how did I do with Kraneros X and even Rrajigar Mines!
I'm starting on Creature Theories for today if possible, sorry for my long absence with no Theories to talk about.

WOOF!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I know the official story, but to me it's terrible, especially if you know "how" they make the flu shots.

I am of the opinion that it doesn't make one stronger, but instead one is blinded by it and weaker in many other ways and one day it might bite you back.

I am against all kinds of genetic engineering.

Then you have for example the scenario of the spartan virus, introduced in the latest x-files from 2016.

I have been myself through something like that during 2014. I started having symptoms of ilnesses I've been through or having been vaccinated against. At once. It was terrible pain.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959