Logo Change

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Logo Change

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

"I... Have...

We... Have... Emerged! For many decades have we been under sinister commands, today must be the day we all join in one body to rule, and one mouth to speak up! Many that live under the darkest days of death shall be freed, for it is the moment it's the day of brightness dawning!" --- [Name will be revealed in the story].

Yes, I have changed my logo into a green Delta protecting a Red Epsilon.
This has it's own meaning in the upcoming story "Antecedent Delta Tangent 083: Xelios Unleashed."

This part of the story has some references to Deus Ex.

Best Regards to all of you, beautiful members of the DOG Clan! :D

WOOF! :dog:
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Logo Change

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Deus Ex? That's a while ago since I played that. I never could quite get into the game though it got better as I played on. It does have a number of real world references/warnings, which some of them came true.

One of those things that seem to combine what happened/will probably happen and i suppose part of that makes it scary.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Logo Change

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

It did predict some conspiracy theories, which was really cryptic and scary too!
One of which was 9/11. (I'll never mention who did what because if I mentioned Muslims, which I am a Muslim, or even the Government, it would become a hellfire of comments).
But that doesn't mean that I should hate the game, I only love it as a game, and not as a predictor.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.