Kami

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Kami

Post by Bubbles »

Kami,

Glad to hear things are moving in a postive direction. I did not post earlier, I was shocked to what I was reading. I am so thankful you are getting better. We all miss you. As Lykos said " lady Woof Woof" I always think of the lady in a purple suit that way :). You take good care and we will see you soon.

All our love,

The Bubbles Family
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by >KamiKazi<-(DOG)- »

Hello to All

Today I got finally a message from my insurance. They give their OK for the rehabilitation, but I still don't know when it will start. Maybe before christmas, or early in January. I can go to a hospital here in town, that's great :D
This whole situation drives me crazy. Had some anxiety attacks over the last days. The doctor said, it's not good for me. I want to start with the reha as soon as possible. I can only hope that my heart recovers full. Have to take the medicine for the blood for two years now. That's depressing, every accident can be very dangerous to me because of the low coagulation, but this medicine saved me.

Was on the Server on Sunday. It was great to play again :D :D :D I played SkaarjTower, big map but was a lot of fun. Maybe I can enter next weekend again.

Daisy, Rose, Lykos
I recieved the messages from facebook on MSN, but I still don't know how to answer. Facebook is still confusing me (stupid Kami) :lol: Please have a little patience with Kami :)

Send greetings and wishes to all in the game, always thinking of you

Woof Woof

Kami (Lady woof woof) :)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

Kami, Just take your time with all.... rehab... rest.... Facebook. (((((((((((( hugs and dare I say it... daisies )))))))))))) for you. :-)
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Good news..I have faith in all troubles are fixed. Glad for you. The responses are important only for the day by day of you,
the lost of contact with you...still nervous all...lady woof woof. Please always send a little new about you and is suficient.

Hugs...the best for you
Take care..and dont worry.
God Bless you
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Hi :-)

I got my date for the reha this morning, it starts on Monday. Will be not at home for some weeks :cry: :cry: :cry:
Miss you all and the Server, but later in January I will be back :D
I want to wish You All and everyone who read this a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

and a

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Have a peaceful and good time. THX ALL for your support through my hardest time in life. In my mind I will be with you :)

Karina (Kami)

PS: SONICO, if you read this, please send me an email. Waiting for you to come back. (you can send it to my sister, my system will be down) My Thoughts and Affection are with You and Lieselotte.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

This is good news.... no chance of someone lending you a notebook pc to go?? hehe....

We will miss you, but you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated best you can.

((((((((((((((((( xoxoxoxoxo ))))))))))))))))))

www.firesong.com
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Hi to ALL :D

I'm ok. The reha is very good. I'm going to become stronger again and doing most things by myself. I have training every day, but it goes not to fast so it's easy for me. The reha will end at the 12th of January so I can soon be back :D :D :D

Miss you all and thinking of you

Kami
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((( hug )))))))))))))))))))

www.firesong.com
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Hello to ALL

MERRY CHRISTMAS

again :D

Over Christmas I have only few therapys so I can be at home with my family :D :D :D
It's really cool in the reha, have a lot of free time and I can leave the hospital. I'm really happy that I'm here in my hometown and not elsewhere. Only this morning was not so good. I had to walk home about 5 km because there are no buses driving today, but was a good exercise. My Doc would kill me if he knew it :lol:
I feel much better now as I did 2 weeks ago when I left the hospital. The power comes back whith each passing day. It's a great feeling.
I have access to the internet and to my accounts and of course to the Forum :D only bad thing is, I can't enter the game :( , but I will count the days til I'm back at home :lol:

Have a great Christmas with your families and friends, I'm always thinking of you

Kami
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Hello to ALL :D :D :D

I have a great update. Yesterday I got the best Christmas gift I ever could get. The Doctor made a heart-examination and he said that it works normal again. The weakness is gone and also the lungs are free again, no more water left. I can't find the words to tell how I feel. One of my biggest fears is gone, now I can believe that I'm back in life.

Was on the Server this morning and played 2 maps :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tomorrow I have a free day and will spend it at home. Visit the Server and hoping to see some of you. Next week there's no time. Will have a lot of therapys every day :)

Missing you all, please take good care of yourselves

Kami
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

This is great news Kami :D
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.firesong.com
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Little Daisy Sunshine wrote:Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thks God for the recovery of Kamy,......Take Care...always Lady Woof Woof
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Kami,

Sounds like great news. You hang in there and keep getting better. We/there are people who care about there person behind the "lady Woof Woof".

Happy New year Girl and get better soon!

Love,

The Bubbles Family
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

Great to hear!

See yah !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*hugs* all

Heather xo