Prayer Request

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
GoodOleTaco

Re: Prayer Request

Post by GoodOleTaco »

No need to aplogize Rose...Thank you for your good thoughts. They been a big factor in getting us back to a "normal" life.
"
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

You are welcome.

Take care.
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

Hi all can you guys pray for me?
I have addiction to moist snuff that i want get rid off and have take it about 8month..
Have prayed and talked to god to stop it but im so weak to stop, Have all so cryed in prays and stuff to stop take it..
Plz pray for me. Thx
I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

Hi all

I have one prayer thingy that i really need pray for and now im meaning it becuz i did something 3-4days ago that i really dont wanna do it again then i mean i was drunk in whiskey (250ml) 40% and lost Ipod 160gb and my classes dont know where.. I have feeled that i dont wanna life enymore thinking of suiside stuff.. Plz pray for me, i start to cry here.. ITS IS SERIOUS!! I MEAN IT!!

In my Ipod i got sooo good stuff like 30-50preacings and trance/rave music that i love too in my Ipod.. Im goin back tomoring the place if i can find the place i lost my Ipod and classes. I dont remember anything except one pic in my head the area and it was a hole like 2meter big hole. I waked up there in the hole when my mom called me my cellphone where i was and so on. I goted marks in skins and sting that i dont have eny memory of.. I really mean it.. I just dont wanna life eny more.. bye all
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

You are in our all Thoughts.
Life is the most precious gift God gave us and we may not simply throw it away. You are a religious man and know that. There is always a tomorrow even if you can't see it sometimes. I remember the day in december when I left the hospital, it was like a new birth. The doctors thought I wouldn't make it and they even sent me a priest, but I fought to survive.
You need to fight for it no matter how hard it is. Let time pass, views change and keep away from alcohol, it destroys the soul and makes you weak.
You are not alone, many people here are with you in mind and worry about you.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you

Karina
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

Thx. Even my family say dont drink alcohol and it can destroy your life. Only thing is that i think about my Ipod more than enything else, That must i find! Will go to police tomorrow and say i have lost my black Ipod 160gb..
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Express your thoughts and problems to some one local, in person. If you can't do it with your family, find some one you can trust who will give wise counsel. Many of us need help from time to time, and your certainly not alone. Have courage.
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

I know. Have done that but not the all story.. Oh man i start to cry here when i think about it.. I want change my life that all sees it and stop listen on music that i like: Trance and so on, it gets me cry when i start to think about it. oh man i dont wanna live eny more! :cry: :cry: :cry:
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Missionary,

If you feel you have a problem with alcohol then search out your local Alcoholic's Anonymous. Go to a meeting and see what you think, wasn't right for me but might be right for you. Unless the music is "telling" you to be bad there may be nothing wrong with the music you love. I love music but don't like certain music because of it's message. In that case I just don't listen to it. As far as your glasses and iPod are concerned, well they're probably gone. I've lost things too, much more important things, what you've lost can be replaced. Some things you have said sound deeper then drinking and what music you listen to, like being Finnish living in Sweden for example. If you would like to talk privately or more frequently feel free to send me an email on Facebook. I think you know who I am but I will unveil my secret identity to you, Sean Cook. Don't tell anyone ;-)

It can all work out. Take some deep breaths, then start fixing what's broken, piece by piece. It's a life long journey but that doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy the ride.
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Missionary2001
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Missionary2001 »

Amen so true.. I must say that im also changed from the "event" like i got talk more before and dont fear to say it and much more.. I also listen on finnish hiphop/rap that i have done 10years now but not christian bands but the massage is awesome must i confess for you all. Did have extra glasses in my room even sun glasses.

PS: Have seen a dream or visions about that event to happend.