Momma Sparky

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Oldsparky

Re: Momma Sparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Well, yesterday she was released by the heart surgeon, and all looks well, recovery will continue for some time, with cardiac rehab starting probably next week. She is allowed to do anything she is capable of or wants to do at this point. Whats a microwave? Kitchen, whats a kitchen?
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

She will be chasing you with that pan again sooner then you can spell o.l.d.p.e.o.p.l.e.s.m.e.l.l.f.u.n.n.y. :lol:
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

LOl Sparky,glad to hear she is doing well.

Heather
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Momma still has pain but decreasing. Heart rehabilitation starts tommorrow morning at the local hospital. Extra help with sickpup by home health care agencies stops tommorrow as well, so she has her responsibilites, ready or not. This is so typical of the government run medical assistance system. Gives me real concern for the outcome of the medical overhaul now winding and twisting its way thru congress in the US. We will still get help from the agencies as before with home health aids during the daylight hours, but after 6:00 pm its up to us again. The amazing part of the help, is that the agencies are inadequately staffed, so if someone calls in sick, there is no one to replace them. During the interim help during the last month and one half, the majority of the people sent here to help on a temporary basis were really incapable of watching a turtle in a fish bowl. Oh well, I should be greatful, for the help we did receive from the ones that really care about people, family, friends ect. Oldest Son has been present a lot and a big help. Two of the three ugly sisters of cinderella live here, and have helped immensely. We will continue to press on with life as always. Thanks to all of the unreal community for your help and support thru this very serious time in our lives. 8) All is well at the real Newbiesplayground in Indiana. Me and the dog have survived.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

:D Cant help but smile at the cinderella comment.
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

Well, tonight I made goop a la mode in the micro. I forgot you had to put the "mode" in after. As Scotty was wont to say" It's green, wheer's yer glass"

Hope you and the missus are doing well.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

I heard a 'boom' !!
Did u break the microwave ???

Is the smelly old man taking good care of the mrs ? How is she?
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Oldsparky »

Momma is doing better now with the rehab helping out quite a bit.
3dtray-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by 3dtray-(DOG)- »

Oldsparky wrote:Momma is doing better now with the rehab helping out quite a bit.

good to hear oldman 8)
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Thats good news spark,I know i havent been in awhile but im glad shes doing good..
Your Canadian Friend
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Its time for an update on Mrs Sparky.

So tell us, how is she doing ?
--= Keep Running =--

Post by Oldsparky »

I now am receiving my orders again per normal. (SHHH Minute by minute)