Eck - coughing and sinuses - Bad Start to 2010

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Master_Unreal

Eck - coughing and sinuses - Bad Start to 2010

Post by Master_Unreal »

Ugh, ive not felt well for about a week, it started Sunday after Christmas, I went to see Avatar withfun my uncle(it's a very good movie) Before I left, my ear popped in a weird way, so I wondered if I needed to clean my ears, i guess I wasn't aware that you couldn't get in the ear canal and well, yeah, kinda did that lol, so halfway through the movie it started hurting, it got worse from there. So I got home and took a nap with ear wax removal, it felt great, but my ear was still plugged up, it was because my sinuses were acting up, after almost a week of rest and hot showers, it didn't get better, now I'm coughing up phlegm, it hasn't been very fun, and with school starting again soon, I wanna get better cause I don't wanna do make-up work. I also wanna begin to start those coop maps up again and play unreal with you all. I will post as I get better. Happy New Year! No, not for me a whole lot lol
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Eck - coughing and sinuses - Bad Start to 2010

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Hope u feel better asap !!!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Well i definitely feel better, i can get up and walk without being all like "uhhhhh blehhhh raaahhh" I took some medicine last night that really helped out, helped me sleep, helped my runny nose, helped my cough, helped everything lol. I woke up, i got back a runny nose, cough is back, but different this time, instead of just plain coughing, im coughing up alot more stuff now. It looks more yellow than before, i wondered, hmm its not green, maybe its getting better hehehe. No i was wrong, its actually a sign that the immune system is fighting off whatever i have with all it has, so if its more yellow, maybe its starting to fight it off, when it turns green, then i know that its getting better. My grandma had a bit of a coughing up problem too, hit her pretty hard one day and the next day she started coughing up green phlegm, she checked it out to see if its bad or what, and it turns out that its good, because it means that the healthy bacteria is growing back and sometimes gets shot out when you blow your nose or cough up stuff. Even though i havent got there yet, i hopefully soon will be. I can get up to the computer and play for long periods without feeling sick after a few minutes.