Kami MIA once again

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Oldsparky

Re: Kami MIA once again

Post by Oldsparky »

All you people take a chill pill till I am feeling good enough in my health to work this bump in the road out ........

What happened to playing Unreal and having fun. Seems some have lost the point of this.
Still having great games on SIckpup server and watching for Leela to be on again.
A little civility and stop the flames would be appreciated by me. I really don't feel like dealing with this right now.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Grrrrr :evil: , bad update

I've some bad health problems, that's why you not often see me playing like I would, but I can't spend much time sitting.
My right foot already wasn't in a good condition, but since monday last week I've an open wound at the inside ankle and it's infected. The foot is mostly red and blue and looks bad. It's only a very small wound but it burns and waves through the whole foot. Also the right leg is permanentely thick, that's why I can't sit for long.
Early this week I also noticed a burning on my left foot at nearly the same place and when I looked it up I found another wound there too. Now I have to deal with the burning from both feet, pain in stereo, what a service. Please excuse my little sarcasm at this point, but after what I had back in 2009 with it when I had to go to hospital I can only joke about it to keep me up.
Tomorrow morning I got an appointment at my family doctor. I hope there is a good way for an ambulant treatment, because I will not go to hospital again. The main problem is to get the wounds closed again. Back in 2009 it took a very long time until the wound on my right leg finally was closed.
I will keep you updated and of course see you on server if the condition is good.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Sorry to hear your in pain Leela hope every thing goes good for you we mis you an hope you recover fast plz keep us up dated if you can see you soon Kami
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

sorry to hear that leela! :(
all the best wishes for you! hope for a good recovery!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Sorry to hear you not well Kami. But please, let them do what they deem necessary to help you get healed, and don't be such a stubborn DOG! Please heed the advice of your doctors, even if this requires a hospital stay.
We all miss you, and wish you a speedy recovery. Please take care.

SpiN
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya :)

I'm not in hospital, thank goodness.
Yesterday was my worst day, had strong pain in the left foot and wasn't able to walk anymore.
My doctor gave me a prescription for some band-aid with a special medicine on it. I don't know what it is, but it works.
Today I was nearly pain free and walking is no problem. But of course it's not over yet. A series of examinations will follow over the next weeks.
At the moment both legs are swollen and it's even worse when I sit for too long. The doctor said it's water and we need to find the cause for it.

Luckily I can go on with the work here, right now this is very important. I had to make some changes in my apartment, mostly because of my little "friends" the moths.
I finally got them down, but that does not automatically mean that it's safe now. It can take about 18 weeks before they are completely destroyed and I still must be very careful. This time I'll leave them no chance.
Of course I will be in game when I find the time, but right now I can not play regular.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Health does not permit me playing Unreal regular anymore. Things not good here right now. All I can do is hoping that it will become a bit better again in the future. However, I can not spend anymore the necessary time on the PC, to be a regular player.
If possible I will of course hop in for some maps now and then.
Under this circumstances it does not make sense to be an admin any longer. I think it's a good idea to give the slot to someone regular playing.
rustyScrew
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by rustyScrew »

£éè£å-(DOG)- wrote:Health does not permit me playing Unreal regular anymore. Things not good here right now. All I can do is hoping that it will become a bit better again in the future. However, I can not spend anymore the necessary time on the PC, to be a regular player.
If possible I will of course hop in for some maps now and then.
Under this circumstances it does not make sense to be an admin any longer. I think it's a good idea to give the slot to someone regular playing.
That is very sad news to hear Kami. I hope you get better soon so that we can see your jumping around on the server once again.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Unfortunately it has not become better, I'm in bad condition. The wounds on both feet have become larger and so the pain. I'm not able to stand or walk anymore, only for a few minutes.
I've decided to go to hospital today because I can't handle this any longer on my own and the pain is to strong.
I don't know for how long I will stay in hospital, but it doesn't matter. I only want get rid of this terrible pain.
I will let you know when I'm back.

Take care and

WOOF WOOF
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

:(
sorry to hear that leela!
we all hope that you'll get well soon! all the best wishes and take good care!!

WOOF! WOOF!
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Sorry to hear this Leela. Hope you get well soon. Sounds like my problems as well.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Sorry for the belated update :oops:
I went to hospital the day I made my last post. They looked up the wounds and cleaned them and I got compressions on both legs, but then they sent me home again there was not much they could do, only got some pills for the pain. Really nice, but the weekend was like hell.
On monday morning I went to my family doctor and he said it was ridiculous they didn't kept me. He gave me a hospitalization, but for another hospital here in town which is more spezialized for vascular surgery. More specific examinations were needed.
Next morning I finally could go to hospital and it really was about time because my condition was not good anymore. The last weeks took alot of power and I really felt very weak.
They already made some specific tests on the first day. The next day they also made a venography and the result was really positive, no damage was found. For the rest of the time I got a real good treatment for the wounds and yesterday I could go home again.
Hehe, I also made my personal treatment in hospital. Because I was allowed to stand up and walk I went outside each day several times and took a walk in the hospital park. This was really good for me and helped me to get power again. It became better each day.
Of course the wounds not closed yet but the right foot already looks pretty good. I still have pain with movement, but it's only the wound pain not to compare with the pain I had from the infections before.
Only bad thing, I have compression-stockings for both legs, but it's important because the legs may not become thick again or the wounds wouldn't heal and it would become bad again.
I'm not allowed to sit for long, only a few minutes. Also standing at one point is bad, but I can walk quite well. Now I'm looking forward and hope for a quick healing of the wounds.

Even if I cannot be in game, in spirit I'm with you. It's good to hear, that the servers are safe, big thx to Strat for all his efforts.

A big
WOOF WOOF
for all DOGS and players
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

hi leela,

glad to read that you are on a good way although you had to endure a hard time!
all the best wishes and i hope for a speedy recovery - to see you online soon! :)

...ty! ;)

WOOF! WOOF!
rustyScrew
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by rustyScrew »

Very good news to hear Kami. I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Kam glad to hear uer getting better take it slow an ez we will see you soon :) .Shred