Kami MIA once again

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Kami MIA once again

Post by SpiNacH »

Seems Kami (aka Leela) been MIA for long time now.

Hope health and RL issues not causing you too much hardship. Entire clan missing you very much!. Please post if you are able Kami, and if not, then a prayer I will say for you!

Hope things are OK for you, as Newbie's not quite the same without you. Sara smile... ;)
Master_Unreal

Re: Kami MIA once again

Post by Master_Unreal »

I was talking with Lost today and I found out that he had gifted her UT2004 on GOG at around the same time she supposedly "went MIA"......coincidence? :mrgreen:

I'm hoping all is well though, it is definitely not the same.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i'm not so sure if leela is just playing ut2004 (since she never seemed very interested in ut at all) or any other game (i think she also played diablo III), but her long absence now is really concerning all of us!
last time when she was missing in action, she had a "bug-problem" at her home and was not able to access internet because she had to move out there for several weeks, but she sent an email after some time.
she also mentioned hardware-problems she had to fix all the time, so maybe there is a technical problem responsible for her absence.

well, so i really hope she'll at least reply to the letter rubi sent out to her....
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya :)

I was away for quite awhile.
After a mental breakdown I had to spend some weeks in hospital to get back on my feet. Today I finally got home again. Still seems a bit strange at the moment and I must get used again, to everyday life.
Thx for your posts and prayers, surely need them. In my thoughts I'm always with you.
See you soon in game :)

WOOF WOOF

PS: @Rubi
Sorry, but I can't check emails at the moment. Microsoft canceled hotmail and I have no access to this new outlook, always get an error message when I try to login.
I guess now the time has come to install a latest browser, thanks to Micro(crap)soft :lol:
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Glad your home and feeling better. We will keep an eye out for you. Take it easy, all is well.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

sorry to read that you had a hard time, leela!
i hope you'll soon find your stability again - take life easy! ;)

all the best wishes and hope to see you soon online!

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Glad to hear that you're okay! :mrgreen: See you in game soon!
rustyScrew
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by rustyScrew »

Welcome back!
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

Kami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is wonderful to hear from you.

I am sorry you are not feeling so well, but things will improve, I am sure. You need to take care though, as mental well being is as important as physical well being, if not more so.

And please don't feel alone in this issue, I know of noone who hasn't suffered some form of anxiety / stress issue (myself included) , it just seems to come from this crazy world we live in these days.

Looking forward to fragging once again with the Purple Princess, and as others have already said, Welcome Back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVMz-zzHE9Q Sara smile........please

Much love, SpiN
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

I've played Unreal since 1998 Alex, think I know a good map from a bad one by now. Perhaps you have a different opinion, no prob.

I just call them as I see them.

P.S. don't thread crap plz.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... 20crapping
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Welcome back Kami we mist you hope your feeling better frag with you soon girl :mrgreen: ps lol spin
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Rubicon...really?? this is not about you..its about Kami....geeezzz
Rubicon-(DOG)- wrote:
SpiNacH wrote:Kami !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is wonderful to hear from you.

I am sorry you are not feeling so well, but things will improve, I am sure. You need to take care though, as mental well being is as important as physical well being, if not more so.

And please don't feel alone in this issue, I know of noone who hasn't suffered some form of anxiety / stress issue (myself included) , it just seems to come from this crazy world we live in these days.

Looking forward to fragging once again with the Purple Princess, and as others have already said, Welcome Back!

Much love, SpiN
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

**waiting to see if this comment will be deleted like my comment about the idiot...lol**
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hiya :)

Phew!, got a mountain of work here, cleaning, laundry and other things. Even my little "friends" are back :evil: , killed 5 of them the last days. Hell knows how they survived and I really was sure they were finished. Well, the battle is not over yet and I will fight them to their end.:lol:

Thx so much for all your replies even if I can not understand everything you're talking about, but you mentioned Ron and I'm a bit worried about him. He sent me an email, but it's in spanish I think. Google is not able to make a proper translation of it, but the few things it translates sound not good. Does anybody know what is going on with him?

@Spin
Wow, thx for the link. This Jimmy Wayne is an incredible singer and he is actually a country artist, great performance.

@Rubi
Got your letter yesterday, thx very much :)
I hope everything is ok :?: I'm a bit worried because you want to stay offline :?:
If there is anything I can do plz let me know.

As soon as I have free time again I will see you in game :)
Meanwhile plz shoot some Skaarjs and Kralls for me :lol:

WOOF WOOF
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Blows me away to Taco lol :roll: