Kami MIA once again

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Kami MIA once again

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

:(
sorry to hear that leela!
we all hope that you'll get well soon! all the best wishes and take good care!!

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Sorry to hear this Leela. Hope you get well soon. Sounds like my problems as well.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Sorry for the belated update :oops:
I went to hospital the day I made my last post. They looked up the wounds and cleaned them and I got compressions on both legs, but then they sent me home again there was not much they could do, only got some pills for the pain. Really nice, but the weekend was like hell.
On monday morning I went to my family doctor and he said it was ridiculous they didn't kept me. He gave me a hospitalization, but for another hospital here in town which is more spezialized for vascular surgery. More specific examinations were needed.
Next morning I finally could go to hospital and it really was about time because my condition was not good anymore. The last weeks took alot of power and I really felt very weak.
They already made some specific tests on the first day. The next day they also made a venography and the result was really positive, no damage was found. For the rest of the time I got a real good treatment for the wounds and yesterday I could go home again.
Hehe, I also made my personal treatment in hospital. Because I was allowed to stand up and walk I went outside each day several times and took a walk in the hospital park. This was really good for me and helped me to get power again. It became better each day.
Of course the wounds not closed yet but the right foot already looks pretty good. I still have pain with movement, but it's only the wound pain not to compare with the pain I had from the infections before.
Only bad thing, I have compression-stockings for both legs, but it's important because the legs may not become thick again or the wounds wouldn't heal and it would become bad again.
I'm not allowed to sit for long, only a few minutes. Also standing at one point is bad, but I can walk quite well. Now I'm looking forward and hope for a quick healing of the wounds.

Even if I cannot be in game, in spirit I'm with you. It's good to hear, that the servers are safe, big thx to Strat for all his efforts.

A big
WOOF WOOF
for all DOGS and players
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hi leela,

glad to read that you are on a good way although you had to endure a hard time!
all the best wishes and i hope for a speedy recovery - to see you online soon! :)

...ty! ;)

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
rustyScrew
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by rustyScrew »

Very good news to hear Kami. I hope you make a speedy recovery.
Shred-(DOG)-

Post by Shred-(DOG)- »

Hi Kam glad to hear uer getting better take it slow an ez we will see you soon :) .Shred