Rubicon left Newbiesplayground

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Rubicon left Newbiesplayground

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hello!

today Alex aka "Rubicon" informed me that he won't be part of the clan anymore from this moment. on his own wish he wanted me to delete his forum-account, admin-account and to remove all the maps he created from the maprotation.
we had a long conversation on aim and i asked him to think over his decision, but he made me clear, that this is final.

obviously rubie won't accept the current state of newbiesplayground - mainly reflecting on my person, which is his personal feeling and personal right of course.
i'm sorry to lose him, as he is a good admin and supported newbiesplayground very much within the past years, but i have an obligation towards OldSparky's wishes, so i have accepted Rubicon's wish.

good bye and all the best wishes to you, alex!

p.s. of course rubie is welcomed on our servers, if he wishes to play, but he won't wear the -(DOG)- tag nor take up adminship.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Rubicon left Newbiesplayground

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

I´m sorry to hear that, it is really shame he left :(. Rubie helped me with some UnEd stuff etc alot.
UNREAL
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

People come, people go...Newbies lives on!
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

I haven't played in years.True,I've popped in time from time.Newbies was and is my home.
Glen accepted that and was always around when I wanted to chat via whatever...
Glen is gone now and he saw what he needed to do long before he left us.
He left Patrick in charge for a reason.It was his wish.The old dog didn't make decisions without reason,never did.
Patrick,I wish you the best man,you're going to need it to keep the peace.Just remember in times of doubt.What would Sparky do...
If you do that then all is right in the world and to hell with the naysayers.Carry on dogs,we need you,I need you to be ok.
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

I could not said it any better John! Pat, you got our support and will be here to keep Glen's legacy alive as long as possible!
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

thank you my friends! i appreciate this very much! :)

WOOF! WOOF!
Syntax-Error
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Syntax-Error »

I'm sorry to hear that Rubicon left the DOG clan, but I respect his wishes. :cry:
Always eager to help people and always up for a game.

Now...
About that Austrian fellow... ;)

You're not Old Sparky, but...
In my eyes you were (and are) just like Sparky always around and helpfull whenever someone needs it.
You might have some different opinions and ideas on how to do things regarding the DOG clan.

The DOG clan already exists for quite a while now and is quite self supportive...
I know Old Sparky asked you about a year ago to take over his activities.

Must be hard knowing that this was already a signal things were not getting better
I think your doing well sofar Patrick! ;)

Syntax-Error
Syntax-Error

TEN - The Errorist Network
www.errorist.tk
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

thank you marc!

WOOF!