Sleeping problems

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Sleeping problems

Post by Cap'n Hands »

I've been having sleeping problems my whole life, and I want them to stop. I had this problem years before, but I fixed it when I stayed awake the whole day, and then fell asleep when night fell. A few weeks ago, when the Christmas break was still around, I stayed up one night, and it happened again. I don't know what to do.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Sleeping problems

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey beemo,
hmm, not sure what you could do there, but maybe you could try some autogenic training? this would help to relax and calm down if there is restlessness.
if you can't sleep at all - even after staying a couple of days wake - you should consider to consult a doc maybe. insomnia is not fun, that for sure.
hope you found some sleep meanwhile!

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

Well, today, I fell asleep finally at 11 PM. I slept really good, until I woke up at 2 AM for some odd reason. I watched a little bit of TV, drank some Coca-Cola, and then hit the hay. By then, I was trying hard to fall back asleep, but I couldn't. As I'm writing this, I'm pretty much wide awake right now.
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

I've always been used to sleeping with a television on. It's my only source of light. :P
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

If you live in a city Beemo, that could be a one disturbing element. But people who are living in a cities are mostly used to it, so there must be something else that can bother you. For example even a small details - some people can not endure to have alot of flowers in their room when they sleep etc. Or if you have a stressful time (school, family...), that can much to do... for me the best way how to relax is going to somewhere out for a fresh air and walk with my dog :).

Woof! Woof!
UNREAL
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

Well, sometimes the family has really bad arguments. Could this be the cause of my stress?
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

If some issue last for a long time it may have some impact for your health. Everyone has a different set of value understanding and therefore it affects each person differently, even though it may not be something serious... Beemo, try to relax and do something you like :D
UNREAL
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

Well, I like playing Unreal. :)