taking time off for a while

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
schrapnel
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

taking time off for a while

Post by schrapnel »

I am retiring very soon and i may not ever see my 3 computers or all my computer games or riding mower or clothes or pioneer record player or my cd's records eight track tapes vhs tapes cassette tapes i still have 3 pickup truckloads of stuff still in lenora,kansas and probably at least 2 pickup truck loads of stuff still in stockton,kansas plus all my family pictures plus my new 22 inch phillips flat screen television my second most prized possession ,so i am going to be offline until i get all my things back and get a low income apartment 2 months ago i was number 9 on the list and now number 6 so maybe in 4 more months maybe i will be number 1 on the list if you need to reach me you can text me at (785) 871-5442 i will hopefully be back someday if i get lucky or win the lottery lol hopefully not all my stuff will be gone when i get their to look at it someday soon stuff in lenora,kansas is stored in a shed out back of the house where i was living at in kansas and it leaks rain and has mice and it may all be ruined since it has now been about 4 months since it was stored in that shed i do not plan on buying any more computers as long as i live because this is never going to happen again i guess i learn from my mistakes cya :) i guess i will have to remember the good times and move on :)off the internet and enjoy what few years i have left i will never see my 3 dogs or cats because i had to give all them up for adoption in 2015 when my life started to go downhill and it has continued til i am almost ready to give up and live on the streets if it comes to that
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: taking time off for a while

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

it's only 2 days after you told me you were happy again, things had been cleared out and you were going to stay where you are!? what happened now?
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]