Greetings from Leela!

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Greetings from Leela!

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i got a message from leela and she wants me to send greetings to all of you!

unfortunately her health-issues got worse and besides that her pc broke down. she says that she hopes to visit the servers soon again, as soon as she manages to get a functional system!

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Greetings from Leela!

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Well it is great to hear from Leela, although I am very sorry to hear that the health problems got worse.
I don't know her computer situation, but if she has a fairly old motherboard then I have many HDs and masses of memory that she might find useful, even if it is only to have an old machine for Unreal (with a spare HD).

I get a lot of PCs from work when they upgrade the OSes and regularly store any useful things like HDs and memory, soundcards etc.

2017-05-22 18.02.25.jpg

Anyway the offer is there, I can send them for free to what I would call a PO. Box number, ie. it can picked up at a Post Office box without needing to know the other person's address.

All the best Leela!

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

thank you for this great offer, VooDoo!
i hope Leela will reply soon - i'll send her the link to this post. WOOF!
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Really sad for the bad news about Leela,
plesae GOD keep our friend

If is possible send my regards for Leela

Lykos -(DOG)-
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

i received another email from Leela! she wants me to send her greetings to all of you!!
Leela-(DOG)- wrote:Bitte bestell allen viele, viele Grüße von mir. In Gedanken bin ich immer noch oft auf dem Server. Wenn mein System wieder steht, werde ich mich ganz bestimmt etwas aus der Wirklichkeit zurückziehen und was gibt es da besseres als Unreal 😁

Herzlichste Grüße an alle

Leela
Unreal
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Unreal »

Hi I am not know her but send my regards to her and we hope she will be better. And thx for bring her greetings.
Unreal
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Although I don't know her that much, I am sending her my condolences and that her conditions would get better as time progresses. May God bless you, Leela! Gute Besserung!

Best Regards,
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- :)

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Could you please translate that last message from her? My universal translator is broken. :/

Perhaps only vocal universal transltor would work. jk

Either way, I hope she gets better soon. Even though I don't know what it is that she suffers from.

EDIT: Unreal translated it for me in pm already. I wish she feels better and greetings back of course.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Hi everyone :)

thanks for all the replies and sorry, if my english may look a bit rusty, but I'm a little out of practice. I'll try my best to avoid heavy errors. :cheesygrin:
Many things happened here over the last months.
I'm in the middle of a litigation which already started some years ago and which is very time-consuming. I will not bore you with details, but me and many others fight against a law which is not compatible with our constitution. And even our highest court failed on it in july.
I never thought, that something like this could happen again in our country, but it seems they have nothing learned from our history.
However, if they want to simply wipe aside our constitution, fine, but they are destroying our constitutional state with it, something I will not follow.
My absolute loyalty is to our constitution and not to some simple unconstitutional law.

Currently I lost my system last saturday, the hard disk has reached its end. Several system files are damaged and I'm not able to start windows anymore.
Luckily I noticed the upcoming end of the hard disk still in time and could copy all data to the second drive already before the final crash.
I'm getting two new hard disks now and will set up a complete new system.

Heya Leo :)

What I've tried to say is, that sometimes I have simply the wish to escape reality, even if it is only for a few hours. And what is better for it than Unreal? :Drogar-BigGrin: :Drogar-BigGrin: :Drogar-BigGrin:

I send a big :dog: WOOF WOOF :dog: to everyone and hopefully see you soon in game again. :D
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Things like that tend to pop up a lot lately. States are being devastated by it. I fled the czech republic and they have threatened to issue an arrest warrant on me for tomorrow. Without a court, anything, I have lawyer that doesn't have a name, it all sounds pretty Unreal...

THey don't even know I'm already gone though. But nobody is fighting this there. Nobody even really knows. The media now report on a case of a son of prime minister that had obviously some similar things happen to him as they happened to me, and the prime minister calling his son mentally ill and all that, while the prime minister was himself part of the stb (recently revealed to be the guys behind a lot of hurt during my childhood), so I am really "preplexed". There's nobody to trust there, anyone could be an actor or a fake person, nothing really adds up anymore.
But it's the sad reality. In such an environment, nobody can stay sane.

For all I know, tomorrow I am already officially a fugitive.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959