they

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

they

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

they want to put me in jail, I received a letter with decision to put me on probation for one year and an apparent statement that I agree with this sentence already.

That isn't true. But I think my mom had something to do with it, she had that letter thing from lawyer that I had to sign at some point and it said something about "probatory", and I went like "hold on a second, wouldn't that mean they can put me on probation"? And she went like "no no no, it's so you can have this solved faster"...

It turned out I was right. She tricked me. Now will you believe me? Or not? Because I had to have something like this all my life, do you understand what this is? Now it all clicks into place.

I was told to not trust her when I was put in the hospital in 2004. It all clicks into place and she's going on the phone like "oh it's so terrible, this is such a terrible complot, why don't you write to someone about this?"

Of course I didn't tell her my suspicion, but this definitely proves she is behind everything. All the conflicts, all the problems with cops. She always called somewhere to make sure she gets me in trouble. This is a really big problem. She even taunts me with stuff last time I was with her physically, that she has these one dollar bills exactly folded into the pyramid shape. And she knows damn well that if I tell this to someone they will think that I am making this up or being paranoid. Everyone thinks she's an angel.

She's not. Thanks to her and the likes, "devil tools" like money exist in the first place....believe me or don't believe me. What do I care? I've taken enough abuse already.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: they

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

All I hope for is that it ends. It has to end now. I had a dream half a year ago or so of me ending up in jail and the cause being her and me trying to desperately tell it to my grandmother.

There is no way stopping her. It has to end in flames.
EDIT: Speaking of that this flat has ended in flames before it was reconstructed, I wonder why I end up in places where some deaths happened like that often....

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

indeed, it is very dramatic that you can't trust your own mother! your anger is understandable!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I don't know who to trust. The problem is, I can't be 100 percent sure she wasn't tricked either and it might be the case.

I just spoke to her and decided to give her a benefit of doubt.

However I will be more vary of things, or wary? What was the correct word?

Either way, this is not nice in any way. I hope I will get to the bottom of this relatively soon. They word everything so sneakily that it can be understood multiple ways.

It's very difficult and crushing for me, whether or not to trust my mother. I've seen she can just lie as a daily thing too, even about me. As I said, it's so difficult.

I think I let the fear run away with me too much.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

The judge just called me. First she pretended there to be a misunderstanding and tried to talk me into writing a letter to withdraw the complaint.

She played the nice note and sounded basically like my mom.

She basically told me that it's not a probation that it's a term for the court to have the case stopped and that if I go forward with the complaint they will reopen the case and that for sure I'll get into trouble.

I accepted this but then I reread the whole thing again that it is a probation just one with a different name meaning they will reopen the case in that case.

So I reread it and decide to call her back. I get the reception and then I'm told she will call me back in a bit.

This indeed happened, so I tell her: Look, the reason I wrote it like that is because of all this on the second page which explicitly states this and that and that I can go to jail for two years if the case is re-opened.

Then she basically threatens me right on the phone that I only have two choices. And that she doesn't care either way. Either she will "help" me by putting me on this "probation" or I face the full term consequences.

I told her that I know what I signed and what I didn't and that this wasn't a criminal case. That I signed only that I damaged someone's property by accident.

And she goes "Look I'm a judge I know how these things go and you have been made with these criminal charges and bla bla bla"