Problems with my ex-clan

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Problems with my ex-clan

Post by Javix »

The confederation sigma is going against respect for the Unreal community.

In a community everyone would have the right to participate in unreal events. As they always participated in the coop contest, this year they won.

They do a DeathMatch tournament and they do not want to let me and other people participate just because we do not like them.

If they want to behave like that, they should not be welcome at the events organized by the DOG.

That's my humble opinion, thank you for letting me share it with you.
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Problems with my ex-clan

Post by Javix »

I like events with competitions, I really liked participating in the coop contest.

And I also like to play DM, that's why I was interested in the Confederacion Sigma's tournament

But, in reality, I'm not interested in participating with people who behave like them.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

is this event for sigma-clan members only (as all events they launched were like this, as far as i can remember) or do they refuse to let certain players participate?
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

I do not know, but the Sigma clan says that there is a bond of brotherhood with the DOG clan, so I think that their events should be open to all public. Especially the DOG clan.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

we don't dictate the sigma clan how they should arrange their events. it is up to them if they offer events to public or not. as far as newbiesplayground is concerned, we only exclude banned players from participating our events.
personally i don't understand why they organize/run those events internally only, but this is their personal decision and we'll have to accept that.

on a sidenote: i don't know where this term "brotherhood" is coming from. i agreed on forming an "alliance" - a "brotherhood" would exclude all female members by definition which i would not accept of course.
AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)- »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 pm on a sidenote: i don't know where this term "brotherhood" is coming from. i agreed on forming an "alliance" - a "brotherhood" would exclude all female members by definition which i would not accept of course.
When Javix refers to a "bond of brotherhood", I understand him to mean "a bond between the clans as if the two clans were 'brothers'", i.e. working together and respecting each other and cooperating with each other. In other words, an alliance, like you said strategy. Javix didn't say the clans *are* brotherhoods, he said that they have bonds *of* brotherhood. In English, "brotherhood" can metaphorically refer to the quality of being brotherly and treating one another in a brotherly way, not just literally the state of being actual brothers.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

thanks for clarifying this :)
i had that term in mind like brotherhood/sisterhood but strictly separated by gender...
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

Thanks for clarifying Andre.

I do not speak English yet and sometimes I use the translator.

I understand your point of view Strategy. And I think it's better to do what you say to avoid problems.

But I still think it's a selfish attitude, since they participate in the DOG events.

Although it should be noted that they agreed not to include me anymore in their events because I expose the "memes" with teasing from Confederacion Sigma, a past history.

But they still hate me for that, so I will not get involved anymore. So I also put an end to this matter
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

Ok, I was angry writing this because they made me feel excluded from something I like (deathmatch)

I had a discussion with several of them and it ended badly.

But now they have invited us to play a friendly Footbook match. They told me that I sent the invitation message here.

This is Footbook: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p77ZtEvS7o

So anyone interested can play.