a chip in my neck (or a bone fragment)

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

a chip in my neck (or a bone fragment)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I am convinced that there is a chip in my neck. There is an unnatural clump of "fat" around it and finally someone else could feel it. Theoretically it could have been a piece of bone but you can't deny my feelings. I know my mom's not real and somehow tied to this all. I cannot ignore what my feelings tell me. All I know that if its removed I'll most likely be able to remember. I'm being stopped more and more and I don't have a lot of time and I'm sure it's the source of what's draining me too somehow...

Whether you believe my explanation or not there is definitely something. I did know about it but until recently it was just a feeling but it really is there. This is so difficult

EDIT: My bf tells me I jump ahead instead of verifying facts. But it's so frustrating and I'm quite sure. He felt there is something himself either way.

There's also tons of quackery around and I suppose I've been deceived all my life from all kind of people. But it was my mom who always brought me to them. So she is guilty. And I don't care whether I'm dependant on her I did suffer tortures thanks to her.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: a chip in my neck (or a bone fragment)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I need to have an ultrasound. Not x ray not anything else quacks from around the internet suggest. Just that because that's the least invasive thing as far as I can see.

I just hope I'll be able to get it.

After all I found something else before a bit ago after dentist visit, from the hole for the injection ultimately came out some wax like thingy that was probably the result of the injection done by that other dentist that assaulted me in Prague.

I don't know what that was either, but there seemed to be like a piece of bone in that.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959