JUST

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

JUST

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This is from an e-mail message I sent. I suppose this is suddenly out of context, but it's a long story about
some neglected dogs that I've been caring in the meantime (when they still mostly had access to the front of the house)
as they were too often left without water or anything else, one of the dogs wasn't there until recently.

But this pisses me off to no end as the authorities are only punishing me for taking necessary actions.

They did the opposite in the netherlands, taking too much action and saying that the "removed a word here that got censored" would abuse it.

Well, here they abuse it certainly, I mean when the inspection came, they have to announce it over here so of course they prepared everything to
look like it hasn't. It doesn't matter. Those people have money and power and no matter where they will always win.

Everything sucks in other words.

This is part of that message:

http://www.newbiesplayground.net/?wpfb_dl=8556

And now is the video from that day he escaped.

The yellow text says following:
"The following day the dog escaped as I saw him running through a street close to our flat building,
the authorities are doing nothing, I had to follow him for two hours before someone came by with a car.

Later when I investigated it turned out the dog is "owned" officially by someone else.
Thus the real person responsible and who owns the land didn't get punished, instead he sent someone else to pick him up.

As a result of all these things, the entire thing is being covered up and I received summons for appearing to "explain"
why I digged up ( I know, I typed that wrong) a hole under a fence ( I didn't) and so on.

There is no hope, there is no law. No fair trails,
just pure human arrogance.
There's only this false world full of lies.
And that's just the beginning.
"
I suppose what I have to add is this: Indeed, this guy with the dogs, he has tons of alibi, he apparently does human trafficking,
bringing people from Greece but they don't care, they even shoot down my own appeals or try to not take me seriously.
The police is corrupt and only protects real criminals.

I cannot possibly explain all the details. In any of the reports, maximally 40 percent of stuff is true, the rest is fabrication
by these psychopaths.

May I also remind that I tried to prevent accidents from happening as the dog was running straight into cars on the big road after he emerged?

One lady even hit him by the car and I told her to "Get out of the car!" to which she responded by putting up "offended face" and speeding up...

to never never land.

There is not JUSTice, there's just JUST....

JUST......

without the ICE.

Plain hot JUST.

So I'll just have to take that JUST into my own hands I suppose....

cuz it doesn't matter. I'll be prosecuted anyway.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: JUST

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i understand your anger, but watch your language!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: JUST

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I removed the word myself, so how am I not watching my language?

Besides it got censored into something that isn't much more rude in practice in the context, the word itself was butt.

I suppose the other word is still unacceptable except it means the same thing.

So I removed it in that case.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959