Not Alone

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Not Alone

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

I am not alone...

I am never alone...

I have seen from that "drama" that I am NOT the only one leaving Fred behind...

Even all of my friends are planning to turn their backs to Fred, which makes me feel like I have shown to them that Fred wasn't the type of person with deeds, he was nothing more than just another parasite...

Seif, my friend (mentioned in "The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred"), has told me that he is planning to stay away from Fred, secretly planning to stay at least once a week. And if Fred is aware of what he's receiving, he would be desperate to stay with us, but after our witnesses, it seems that there's nothing called "Return to Fred" anymore.

Fred was rather the guy who has problems walking properly, as he walks like a lady and blames (almost) everyone of us about how we walk. He also has problems with respect, that even once when we were joking around he was like "Your mama so fat that when I (Not to mention the word) her, she feels like a pillow!" I stayed silent, from my inside the opposite feeling of rage raises the bar. And that was until the 17th of July (Last Week), when I had to take my chances and tell him everything that was wrong with Fred. He has no respect with the lack of using slurs and vulgar language, which was more than enough to trigger the feeling of abandoning him (every single friend of mine has that feeling of abandoning him).

I am not sorry anymore for Fred... Never sorry for him in the beginning, because I was certain that he would actually be a bastard as I expected from the beginning of our unfortunate "friendship."
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Not Alone

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I feel the urge of starting a next april's fool joke project, a missionpack for Unreal called.

Return to Fred...

:P
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Not Alone

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

That name would pay a homage to the moment...

But for real though, I am happy that people agree with my opinion and that the fact is real. They're all planning to abandon him for great reasons!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.