Parents' Duty and the Cowardness of Fred

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Parents' Duty and the Cowardness of Fred

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Once more Fred was planning a revenge for what I did to him, which was my father's protection against his son.

He began using cuss words and my mother noticed my phone, but then I quickly took it to read the messages, by which his inferior behavior is well known.

Such messages unfortunately include sexual commentary, literal cuss words of every sort (Arabic and English) and then comes this part where he recalls the day I lied to him about me being alone in the club and how much did he regret this choice (Because I filmed Friend 1 [Or Hussein] pranking Amir by scaring him), and I lied to him because I've had enough with Fred bragging about how Hussein took his jokes seriously, and how I returned back the note by complaining about his jokes which were very offensive and I wasn't able to stand the jokes he were making and directing to me.

I was able to reply to him and I blocked him several times because he was making more than one account in Instagram, and he was all like:

"Yeah, block away you bastard! You proved yourself to be a coward from me! It's not going to make a difference to me because I don't want to see you once again!" When in fact, Fred is a coward, and even tries to be brave:

"Ha! Think you'll be bringing your father to me to sort things out?! I'm not a coward! I don't hide behind my father to do these things! You're sick, and your father is sicker!"

As I blocked him and we never spoke again, my mother told me:

"Bring me that scumbag's name and his father's name (along with his occupation), and we (mom and dad) will sort it out to end the scum's nasty behavior!"

And until then, I brought every piece of information except for his name, by which I know "Fareed Ramsey," but not the full name (probably Ramsey is Fareed's Father's name).

Oh boy, Fred! You'll be messed up soon! By me and by my family! Your piece of crap existence will get out of my brain! (I don't mean murder, but I will forget who Fred Ramsey is!)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Parents' Duty and the Cowardness of Fred

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I'm sorry but by this point, shouldn't you try to make one thread about Fred instead? There are three of them now.

Btw, as for the lying stuff. I made point of not lying no matter what. Some people don't believe this or see this as my weakness.

Part of it might be because I was tortured about "telling the truth" thus I keep saying the truth no matter what.

It has consequences sometimes, but it also feels like the one true path.

When I stayed over at oldunreal, I started to feel corrupted again and started to manipulate people, (out of feeling cornered and having nowhere to go), before that ended.

Well, no longer. It can't consume me anymore. I feel stronger inside.

And that's why people will regret spreading lies about me. It is an attack and they can't hide behind laws.

I might get some things wrong, I am not saying I am right about everything I ever said, but I sure do say it from deep within me, with firm honesty.

EDIT:
Also, it's starting to scare me a little. I know I've put out a lot of anger myself recently in my messages/posts.

Perhaps it's just really time to forget about Fred and move on, unless he makes threats, attacks you or tries to get something nasty on you.

You don't have criminal and civil complaints on you like I do now with those...I lack the words that wouldn't get censored.

And it's better to try to prevent that too (even though that seems laughable sometimes).
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 pm I'm sorry but by this point, shouldn't you try to make one thread about Fred instead? There are three of them now.

Sorry that I wasn't able to make all of these incidents into one, that seems that this was too much for everyone (who wishes to read this).

I was too mad that I had to talk about this incident happening with me and I wanted to see how would people think about the actions I've done. Maybe next time I face something wrong in life I would talk about the whole experience and that would be enough.

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 pm Btw, as for the lying stuff. I made point of not lying no matter what. Some people don't believe this or see this as my weakness.

Part of it might be because I was tortured about "telling the truth" thus I keep saying the truth no matter what.

Wonderful...

A corrupted society which puts its headphones on the music of lies rather than truth, that's the exact same way as that of listening to happy music to get rid of sadness (By which, those two ideas have different consequences on their own).

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:51 pm Perhaps it's just really time to forget about Fred and move on, unless he makes threats, attacks you or tries to get something nasty on you.

I am already starting to forget about Fareed, and that's what I'm doing with what he's trying to do.
This could be my last time posting a thread about Fred, and I will talk about the result here in a reply rather than in a new post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Alright, that's good. Hopefuly he just stays away for good and won't feel the need for plotting something.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959