Hitting the "road" and what it's about

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Hitting the "road" and what it's about

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I stopped posting here about IRL issues, because it was just taking too much, so I can't explain everything now.

It feels like, well where I stayed for so long in the flat in czech republic but in practice another country, I was being processed down to a puddle by all kind of powers. I also found out that several people from my childhood were high ranking stb agents, including (surprisingly) my original child doctor. It means in practice I could be anyone too and was just a part of some stb experiment/agenda. Meaning in practice that most of my life was pre-arranged in some way and meaning that theoretically I can't trust anyone I've gotten to trust.

To make matters worse I was being prosecuted and sought for interrogation and possibly torture by the corrupt detectives.
After several threats from them I fled the country. With my partner having a specific plan in mind of getting a job somewhere.

But...I don't trust all of it somehow and now I feel like my partner is manipulating me in similar ways like all those cops used to.

I apparently started acting psychotic or like a toddler, but I found the latter to be a ridicule when he claims it wasn't all the time.

I have to end this post now.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Hitting the "road" and what it's about

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

The immediate crisis is over for now, so that's good. I'm looking forward to staying where I am now and where I'll still travel to.

I feel a lot better when it comes to my health right now and don't get triggered so easily like I did in the czech republic. The amount of stress was too much there that I'd snap at people every now and then.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

sounds way better! good luck!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Just being hit hard again by manipulations of the person that masquerades as my mom again.

And I don't care at this point whether she was brainwashed or whether she does this willingly or both.

Enough was enough and I turned off my phones because it is way beyond stalking now.

She literally makes scenes on the phone in front of other people or instead making seem everything is fine when it's in front of another.

It makes me sick that she goes to greath lengths to make me seem like I am abusing or using her, that she doesn't let me finish a sentence, cuts me off in the middle and makes something COMPLETELY ELSE out of it.

That is psychopathy and the way she casually lies to other people about little things. But I don't care anymore. Apparently psychopathy is becoming so common among jobs in czech republic that it's the normal state of affairs.

Nobody wants to have any responisibility.

After all she suddenly get me out of nowhere some guy she got to know on a dating site, to help me lend money from ( I didn't agree to that in the first place but okay since the only other person had obvious issues with it).

Except that he turned out to be another Tiago Pinto in practice. And maybe a secret agent too. His name and his apparent job, seems fake.

( I found the real person he was trying to impersonate meanwhile)

He might have been rigged to abduct me in a certain town I was supposed to meet him.

Lucky for me that I almost broke my leg during this. So I couldn't show up even if I wanted. He still started to stalk and insult and send me on guilt trips for not showing up.

Before that he revealed to my mom barrages of insults including that he would never help my partner ever again when he pointed out that he was just trying to extort us and blaming it on the company etc. He said he would not piss on my partner while he would be standing on a street on fire and other things, saying he smoke a cuban cigar on his mom's funeral day and didn't show up because she was a disgusting catholic and he hates all religion without exception and found it a great abuse that his mom once told him that his kids would burn in hell if they didn't believe in god.

And then I found another connection to my mom, given that the person he was trying to impersonate is a known "digital nomad".

She sent at some point to me spam links how to find "easy" job and one of those things prominently were that, an offer for "digital nomad".

I'm sorry but if I add one and one together it looks like this has all been set up exactly this way to try and capture me and that she played silent but active part on the side.

Don't believe a bleep out of my "life" anymore. #fakelife or something