Finished at last

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
Oldsparky

Finished at last

Post by Oldsparky »

Well have added all the good map series I know about to the COOP server. I have remade the cache files again today. This will save you a lot of download time. 316 meg vs. 976 meg.

When your in the server bring down the console by hitting the ~ key and type mapvote. This will show you the options and the map series list. Type help to see what commands are available to you.
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

Awesome Glen! Many thanks to you and Marvin for spending the time and effort to keep us entertained. :D
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Your Welcome and It is a lot of work. 8)
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Awesome job Glen!! I know you've spent a great amount of time getting the bugs out of the system. I appreciate all your efforts. I actually got Sue on the game last night and she had a lot of fun. All other servers were just way to fast paced for her to pick up the mouse. I really love that we have a COOP server. It is a great way to get to spend time with you guys. Seems to be full of players most of the time too! Thanks a bunch for the insight in branching off in this direction. We needed this, I think, for a long time. It makes sense and the admin's are terrific. The map list is fantastic and not the boring same old COOP maps and keeps me in there for hours on end. Love you guys for this. Another great DOG effort bringing new players into the servers. I see them coming into our other servers now after playing on COOP first. WAY TO GO Glen and Marv. YOU GUYS ROCK!!! And Daisy, Thank you too for the time and efforts your doing in there. It was really nice to finally meet the "Hubbie" lol He's really cool. Hope to see him in there more too. Another reason it's great to be a DOG! This has been.....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

Hey we both got our 'sig others' to join in. Sue was so much fun! :D And, I know Larry enjoyed himself too, especially getting to talk to you all. I told him you all were normal, well mostly so. :wink:

xoxoxox
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Your so right Daisy, it was great to see them both on the game. I was very happy to finally get something that Sue didn't feel over run in playing. She too, had a blast. I'll get her on there more often now. Thank you so much for helping her out and being so patient with an extreme Newbie. I know that they take the most attention in figuring out exactly what their level of play is. Heck, it took me 2 weeks before I was taught how to speak...lol! And now Turok wishes I'd never learned. hehehe. Just kidding Turok! I'll get her on there more so that she can then expand to Sick's and Monster Mash servers. Thanks again! xoxoxoxo This has been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)