Question concerning votinghandler

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
Kelly
FOD
FOD

Question concerning votinghandler

Post by Kelly »

Do you guys list >500 maps in votinghandler on your servers or is that not possible with the mod? I know the included ini file lists to 499 but I thought I'd read that you could make it larger by adding lines. Thanks for any help you might have. My server's map count is ~750 thanks to your massive downloads section and I'd like to be able to list all the electable maps, not just the first couple of them in each series. Thanks!
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Question concerning votinghandler

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

on our coop-servers all maps are included in the votinghandler and selectable.
but: for some reason 500+ maps work with votinghandler v1.5 only or (maybe) lower as well.
i tested v1.6 and v1.7 but both versions ignored all maps higher than map 499. i reported this issue to dots and he said the newer votinghandler-versions should support unlimited maps (at least more than 500).... not sure if he found the time to review the script and i am not sure if anyone else uses the votinghandler with that many maps...
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Kelly
FOD
FOD

Re: Question concerning votinghandler

Post by Kelly »

Thanks for detailing the options. I suppose I may just go to 1.5 then because I really want all the maps available for voting, even if it means a longer load time for the list.