Map authors

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Oldsparky

Map authors

Post by Oldsparky »

If you feel inclined to build a unreal 1 map, we will do our best to give it a test run on our server. The maps must be compatable with 225 and include any unusual files. I am not talking about the ongoing map contest that is running now.

This server runs more various maps than any server on line, and we constantly update installed maps. We play maps by request as well as using flex maps by Mr. Wolf.

The regulars on this server play many maps from Old Old, classics, to the very latest by the current map makers. The flex map list is built from maps approved and desired by the regular players on this server. Since we have over 1500 maps on the server, the players have seen just about everything thats available on line. They are pretty good at judging maps and not at all timid about telling you what they like or don't like. We also are fortunate to have regularly on the server, some of the best map makers active today. Our download section is second to none on line. If we can help you with your map testing and distribution just let us know.

We encourage you to send your maps to gcbchome62@aol.com and they will be added to our downloads and ran on the server for testing. I won't run maps that conflict with other established maps, so be careful about naming your textures and such. I won't overwrite existing files on the server as this causes conflicts and crashes the server when I try and run the map overwritten.

We welcome new maps and here by give a DOG tail wag to the unending efforts of the unreal mappers.

:)