Backwards skins?

Questions, Informations and Discussions
species8472
FOD
FOD

Backwards skins?

Post by species8472 »

This is just something I have been wondering about and may have already been done but I have not seen it. Would it be possible to make a skin that would be basically put on the player backwards so he would look like he is running the wrong way? Like his face would be on the back of his head. I realize the movements would not be changed in such things as the knees and arms. It seems like it would give a strange look and could even be an advantage because it would be hard to tell the direction you are looking especially standing still.

Admittedly, I do not know anything about making skins or how they work. I am not looking for any technical answers just has it been done before or is it even possible is all I wanted to know. Lately, I have not been able to post or play much but I still think about Unreal and the members/friends here every day.

Thanks for any info.

species8472
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Backwards skins?

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

LOL !
This would be fun to watch. I never seen it before but can imagine its possible.
We gotta wait for one of the skinmakers to give an answer :)
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Re: Backwards skins?

Post by DaveAnd___ »

Funny LOL!
The skin is just a layer on top of a mesh/frame.... so if you used...say : Ash, it might look OK..
- you might be able dante too and make the pony tail a nose LOL...

The only issue is the definition to the face part would be missing - but in essence it could be done.