What are flex maps under server files on main page?

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Oldsparky

What are flex maps under server files on main page?

Post by Oldsparky »

The problem of downloading maps from Sickpuppys Server can be a great load if you are dialup. These files, tho large, are all the maps installed on the Sickpuppy Server as of Feb 2005. These selfextracting zips were made from the server files themselves. I still consider this a Beta version although I have tested them on Unreal Gold and old Unreal. These are self extracting zip files for over 1000 maps which will put themselves in the correct folder provided you have the standard installation of UnrealGold on C drive. When you click the self extracting file, you have a opportunity to change the unzip to target location. You may have to change the unzip line C:\unrealgold\maps\ to D:\unrealgold\maps\ or to C:\unreal\maps\, depending upon your installation. If your on dialup and cant possibly download these huge files, post on the forum and ask for CD or DVD to be shipped to you. I am sure we can get someone to do it at cost. I hope this improves your unreal enjoyment with less downloading, file mismatches and more playing time. You should continue to download and Install new maps as they are installed on the server and placed in the maps of the week folder. We will offer updates later, but this is quite a chore to compile these maps.

Oldsparky