Ringin

Provided by Sickpup to post about other games.
Forum rules
Post here about other online games
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Re: Ringin

Post by Masterman »

This game has ruined the entire social network of friends that were, for a long time, very close...

Goodbye guys.. :?
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

10-4
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Hey guys we still come in to unreal,I have had a few good games with the old man,The problem is theres not many playing the game anymore that is why we jumped onto another game,If you would of gave it chance louis you wouldnt be alone.
Your Canadian Friend
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

There is no other game for me. 8)
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

Rubicon-(DOG)- wrote:
Masterman wrote:This game has ruined the entire social network of friends that were, for a long time, very close...

Goodbye guys.. :?
I do have to quote here because I'm almost sure it has to do with 1 kill some time ago!
This was the prompt start from this topic after incident in" Koth" I was shocked about attitude from player with such an experiences and there was no need to being so mad for nothing really nothing.
I will not stand again in the middle off all this again just wanted to post this and apologize me for something I don't know exactly what??? So try to be strong and forget the past as I do try to always and keep the friends like in old days be the most valued thing. New start is easy to do no wars to fight be social if you can .
WE CAN DOIT (old quote) :)

That made no sense whatsoever and was totally off-topic...wtf :roll:
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

Hey Louis!Still kickin man.Miss ya ;)
The game didn't ruin anything,life just took some turns is all.
I'm in a different kinship but still see and chat with Kim,Bruce,Tray.
Still very much around.I do drop onto Newbies servers every now and then but there's never a soul around except for Co-Op and that is just not my cup of tea.
Anyway,still alive and kickin, phone# is still the same.Hopefully talk to you soon.
I await the release of Battlefield 3,it looks like total win for sure. ;)

Crafting some armor:

Getting ready for the OD raid(End game raid):

Rare Elite hunting with some kinsman:
“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda
Minus
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Minus »

“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.” ― Daisaku Ikeda