IceLizards 'WIP' thread

New Projects / TeamWork Projects
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: IceLizards 'WIP' thread

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

(T:S:B)IceLizard wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 am Cool :) Christmas castle looks like it has an interesting layout; are all the rooms accessible?
Yes they are accessible :) only one balcony is not
UNREAL
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:15 pm It feels like people like me are stuck in the middle-ages when it comes to mapping. Well, at least we keep the tradition of low poly map making! :P
Exactly. It is something what is creating the Unreal atmosphere. I can't imagine it without it. :) Medieval and middle-age maps are my most favourite so far.
UNREAL
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Nikola-(DOG)- wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:27 pm
Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:15 pm It feels like people like me are stuck in the middle-ages when it comes to mapping. Well, at least we keep the tradition of low poly map making! :P
Exactly. It is something what is creating the Unreal atmosphere. I can't imagine it without it. :) Medieval and middle-age maps are my most favourite so far.
I wasn't talking about medieval maps in general, more like the amount of detail Kajgue creates (it could have been highly detailed medieval map for what I know).

As in the technique used to make maps, the way I make maps or the way you make maps might be like working with tools in the medieval times compared to what he creates.

It's aestheticaly amazing to see that much detail in Unreal but indeed we stick to the traditional methods.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:15 pm I wasn't talking about medieval maps in general, more like the amount of detail Kajgue creates (it could have been highly detailed medieval map for what I know).
As in the technique used to make maps, the way I make maps or the way you make maps might be like working with tools in the medieval times compared to what he creates.
It's aestheticaly amazing to see that much detail in Unreal but indeed we stick to the traditional methods.
Ah-ha I get the idea now. Sorry,my bad
UNREAL
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

It's okay, everyone misunderstands now and then. Though some people are hellbend on keeping to misunderstand. :P
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
(T:S:B)IceLizard
FOD
FOD

Post by (T:S:B)IceLizard »

Nikola-(DOG)- wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:18 pm
(T:S:B)IceLizard wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:30 am Cool :) Christmas castle looks like it has an interesting layout; are all the rooms accessible?
Yes they are accessible :) only one balcony is not
That's cool Nikola, please keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the compliments also, Leo :P