CHRISTMAS FUN SERVER!

"Special Projects Server" to run temporary GameModes etc.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: CHRISTMAS FUN SERVER!

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Nikola-(DOG)- wrote: Big thanks goes to Strategy for letting us to use the server slot (and not going crazy what would happen :Drogar-BigGrin: :Drogar-BigGrin:)
I can 100% officially guarantee that at least two of the songs sent him "crazy" :innocent:

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hehe ;)
well no, not crazy yet :P :D
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Two more tracks added; to the following maps :-
Passage_xmas_music	   Fun Lovin' Criminals - The Fun Lovin' Criminal
ExtremeDark_xmas_music     Purple Motion (Future Crew) - 2ND_PM
2ND_PM is surely one of the best tracker files ever. You get a lot of entertainment for a file-size of only 587 Kb!
Bingo!

P.S. If I am not around next year, it is due to numerous record company copyright violations I committed this year. It's ok to use tracker/mod files but some of the others, well............ :cheesygrin:

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Well I guess it's time to close this server!

I guess most of us are done with Christmas themes now............

Soooooo.......... this server will self-destruct in T minus 1 minute.

Huge thanks to Nikola-(DOG)- for her awesome Nali Castle and SkyTown maps. Hopefully she can do more for Christmas 2017. Also a huge thanks to all those that played and had fun there!

Happy New Year All!

WOOF!

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

my compliments! really a great server, voodoo! :flap:
i made an archive of it, so i hope you will decide to get it online next christmas again! :D

i suspended the server slot, but feel free to use it for your projects and reactivate it anytime!! WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Christmas Fun Server 2018!

Celebrations, traditions and holiday party-atmospheres usually involve music, lights, dancing and general merriment and Christmas is no exception! So the Christmas server is launched with the aim of some Festive Fragging!

So if the idea of obliterating a Tinsel Krall with a Flak Cannon that shoots cake and snowballs appeals to you or using a SnowBlower to send a Santa Brute into oblivion sounds entertaining, all whilst listening to some upbeat songs, then join us on the NewbiesPlayground Christmas Fun server!

Like previous years, the server contains complete reworkings of some of the more iconic maps by Nikola, such as TheSunSpire (now TheSnowSpire), Skytown (now SnowTown) and Nali Castle all retextured and decorated fantastically well with everything that would make Santa, his little helpers and reindeer very happy indeed!

The maps contain a mixture of some traditional music, such as Ella Fitzgerald's "Sleigh Ride", dance/techno versions of familiar songs such as "Amazing Grace", up-tempo music in general, a few requested tunes and some tracker files by artists like Skaven/Purple Motion that suit the maps with a unique Unreal flavour and inspiration!

There are actually still 5 maps without associated music and they will be completed by the end of this weekend. So if anyone has a reaonable request for a song that they would like be in one of these 5 maps then please PM myself or Nikola and we will do our best to oblige!

And remember......... anyone joining the server with a Grinch factor greater than 49.99% will receive a bash over the head with a large turkey and this year it's a frozen turkey!

Due to the closeness of the New Year, this is also time for a reflection on the year that has nearly ended and what the next year may bring, so best wishes and peace to all Unreal players and if Santa did climb down your chimney, let's hope he fetched you everything you could want!

Special thanks to Nikola-(DOG)- for her awesome map reworks, Oblivion (Moo Moo Land) for MML Christmas mod, Masterkent for UMapMutator, Casey for HCustomSpawner, Zombie for DZMapMutator, goPostal for his goChristmasLights mod, Leo(T.C.K.) for various pawns, the people that playtested and lastly of course the biggest thanks to strategy-(DOG)- for endless patience, help and kindness over the years and not just at Christmas time!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!

Below are some screenshots from Nikola's SnowTown and TheSnowSpire!

SnowTown
STW_01.jpg
STW_02.jpg
STW_03.jpg
STW_04.jpg
STW_05.jpg

TheSnowSpire
TSC_01.jpg
TSC_02.jpg
TSC_03.jpg
TSC_04.jpg
TSC_05.jpg
TSC_06.jpg
TSC_07.jpg
TSC_08.jpg

These screenshots are also now in the gallery at the NewbiesPlayground Gallery and can be viewed as a slideshow!

WooF!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

my biggest thanks go out to VooDoo-(DOG)- for setting up this beautiful server and maintaining it and of course to Nikola-(DOG)- for her awesome creative-work on the christmas-maps! :flap: :D

@all: have fun on this spectacular server! WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Well we are well into the New Year now and for the citizens and denizens of Na Pali, Christmas is now over!

So it is now time to close this server, which will self-destruct in T minus 10 seconds!.

I have already thanked all concerned before but would just like to say here again a huge thanks to Nikola-(DOG)- for her outstanding map reworks, especially the new TheSnowSpire and another thanks to all those that played and had fun there!

WooF!

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

thank you very much!!!! awesome work!
my compliments go to VooDoo-(DOG)- and Nikola-(DOG)-! WOOF! :flap:
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

CHRISTMAS FUN SERVER 2020

You can hear it, right? The sound of colourful ASMD and Flakball canon once again. The Christmas is knocking on the door so let's have some fun fragging on the Christmas server! Everyone is welcome. The server will run from 1th of December until the end of the month. There is no exact time for this event. I would be happy to see you coming guys! WOOF! WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UNREAL
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Image Image
CHRISTMAS TRENCH AVAILABLE
Hello guys! Christmas 2022 is almost here and this year I customized Trench for you. There are lots of new imported objects, fire emmiters and textures. In case anyone wondered why there are houses and trees I have an explanation for that . The idea behind was that I thought before ISV-Kran ship crashed there, it was actually part of Spire village. I think it kinda makes sense in a way. The Trench is just what was left from "the previous" village, so I wanted to create a view of that. I hope you will enjoy this funny remake and will have fun! WOOF WOOF!

SCREENSHOTS
xmas_Trench_AA.png
xmas_Trench_BB.png
xmas_Trench_CC.png
Xmas_Trench_01.png
xmas_Trench_02.png
xmas_Trench_03.png
xmas_Trench_04.png
xmas_Trench_05.png
xmas_Trench_06.png
xmas_Trench_07.png
xmas_Trench_08.png
xmas_Trench_09.png
xmas_Trench_10.png
UNREAL
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

The map looks awesome Nikola!! :flap: :D
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

I played this map very recently with Missionary and 3 and it's a great customisation of the Trench map.
Your explanation that it was formerly part of SpireVillage works for me! :star:
You have a unique way of creating dwellings/houses and styling the interiors for sure.
The horse on its hind legs was a nice focal point which stood out, as did the snowy boulders!
Perhaps my favourite part was this :-

piano.jpg

Stylish!

WooF!

Fernando-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Fernando-(DOG)- »

For me you are the person with the most talent, quality and creativity in the entire community. You do a very good job with the maps, Nikola. I'm not surprised since all this doesn't surprise me, keep it up

:3