Character Theories Part I

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Character Theories Part I

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

I've thought about publishing my theories about characters, weapons, locations, monsters, inventories, and anything else here.

But for today I'll start with Characters.

Unreal players have their own style, some of them have cybernetic eyes, others additional mechanical limbs.

Let's do it...

Bane H. Karlos:
-------------------
Bane was one of the scientific marines who suffered from corrosive acids from an experiment gone wrong.
At the ISV-Kran, Bane and his co-workers were experimenting the Genetic Engineered Slime Bio-Rifle, when testing the enlargement slug mechanism of the Bio-Rifle, it exploded on his hands, leaving him and his co-workers covered in corrosive Tarydium Waste Slime. Other co-workers heard the "faulty experiment" siren and quickly proceeded to investigate the problem with the experiment. Those co-workers then quickly called in medical treatment to heal them quickly. Bane was obliged to wear a suit for the rest of his career to protect him from any environment that could destroy the artificial medicine added into his body, while his eye was in the worst state of injury. The doctors removed Bane's right eye and added a cybernetic eye to function with his sight.

Dimitra J. Frankston:
--------------------------
Dimitra experienced pain worse than Bane, as she got injured by Skaarj Claw stabs everywhere around her body, even her face was filled with scars. The Unified Military Services found one of their marines injured severely but survived luckily. so they had to take her to the Med Lab immediately in the UMS Rikers Bay. She got her very own suit which functions with her cybernetic Mask that (almost) covered her face. Now Dimitra is looking for revenge because of the torture she has gone from the Skaarj.

Harold V. Kurgan:
----------------------
Kurgan was one of the prisoners sent free after the UMS discovered the accidental killing of the Inuit Prime Minister.
While on a mission to retrieve blueprints of a secret Skaarj Skimmer that would be used for the Skaarj Green Operations, Kurgan found Skaarj experimenting with their new weapon that would be used later by Prisoner 849. He then entered and assassinated both Skaarj experimenters, taking the prototype RazorJack. Unfortunately, he triggered an alarm. Realizing he made a mistake, the Skaarj Lord entered the room Kurgan was in, and was about to fight. Kurgan shot a Razor Blade, but missed, proceeding to amputate his leg. While injured, he shot a second Razor Blade without the Skaarj Lord noticing him, that Blade went through the Lord's Brain, Instantly killing him. After the successful mission, Kurgan had to build a Mechanical Leg that would function as his leg now.

Drace B. Zachary:
----------------------
Drace isn't modified, but rather a clone made as an inspiration after her actual death from a ship attack.
The actual Drace was a pilot fighting for the UMS in a Scout Ship after an encounter with a Skaarj Fighter, but she didn't get her chance to destroy the Skaarj Fighter. Resulting in an instant death.
As the mission failed, the Unified Military Services had to honor Drace at her funeral.

That's it for my theories about the characters and their unique stories, I'll make sure to make a Part two of "Theories of Epsilon about Unreal." I hope you enjoyed.
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
makemeunreal
FOD
FOD

Re: Character Theories Part I

Post by makemeunreal »

Haha, nice read. Good work on this one!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

You're very much appreciated for your nice comments, although not everybody would be thinking the same way as I thought of the game's features. Because I always have imaginations floating around my head and then share my idea to everyone.

But then again thank you for your comment!

Best Regards. :)
makemeunreal
FOD
FOD

Post by makemeunreal »

I'll definetely print 'em. Love this "fanatism". That's what keeps this old game alive!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

Thank you so much for your support again! But if you were to print them, make sure to give me credit. :D It's optional by the way, I have no problem with you taking the chances of spreading the theories I made.

Best Regards. :)
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Just a little note: It says Dimitra in the description but then you proceed to tell story of Sonja.

Also is the fact that Drace is a clone a reason why her skin is more pale than the others? She does seem a little bit inspired after the original "Woman" too.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Yes, I did know that, so that was why I wanted to change the description and the title not to mislead the theory.
Drace is the sister of "Melina" Or simply the Alpha Woman Model. So that was why it was known that she was pale like Melina.