Character Theories Part II

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Character Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

Since the last Characters Theory, I thought I'd make another one, but this time, I'm talking about Kira G. Argmanov.

Let's do it...

Story:

Kira was born from a single rich mother, who was doing good deeds and divorced with her husband Gregory since he was smoking a lot and drinking alcohol.
Mirna, Kira's mother, sent her to a school that had excellent teachers and great classmates.
But Kira experienced bullies that made fun of her as she was a nerd at that moment, but Kira survived the bullies' actions.
At one time the bullies were close to fighting her, until the School Councilor found out what were they doing. He explicitly expelled them for harassment. Until then, Kira continued and successfully became a pilot for Inuit Corporation at the age of 26. After 10 years, she experienced a disaster that severely injured her after her exploration ship got damaged.
At the age of 37, she became a Scientist for the ISV-Kran.
At the events of Unreal at the age of 41, she got tortured by Skaarj and got imprisoned, until the Nali freed her from the Skaarj imprisonment. Her body was later found by Prisoner 849.

That's it for my Kira G. Argmanov theory, and I hope you enjoyed it, see you in the next post!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Character Theories Part II

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This sounds very well fitting with the regular story. It's a great fan fiction overall.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Character Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Much Appreciated, Leo!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.