Creature Theories Part III

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Creature Theories Part III

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

This time I'll do a third Creature Theories, but keep in mind: Horseflies are excluded since they act like Earth Flies.
Perhaps I can do a continuation of the Majority, by that I mean add stories to give it a mysterious feeling.

Let's do it...

[MAJORITY]

Skaarj:
---------
Since time has passed after the events of Unreal, they have considered to launch a second Mothership to destroy more colonies and to change their weaknesses, thus beginning the "Skaarj Siege: Code Redemption."
They targeted Xanith-8, a planet which lives by the undead humans, Skaarj, Nali, and much more creatures.
Although not Zombies, they're only augmented to look messed up.
It was mandatory for the Skaarj to invade and glass the planet, and they invaded and glassed half the planet.
The Necrotis, have made their uprising to defeat the Skaarj with all their power, even using their Nuclear Fusion Weaponry as their advantage, and again, Half of the Skaarj Population decreased, which made the Skaarj the most aggressive monsters of the universe. The Skaarj began making secret weapons and technologies that would help them defeat the Necrotis in less than 25 Years.
A secret Skaarj Mothership during the time of the Necrotis Uprising was targeted at Earth.
Off Topic
(Unreal Tournament 2004's AS-MotherShip)
That led to the 7 Day War, the Human-Skaarj War, and the Skaarj Siege: Code Redemption.

Mercenaries and Mercenary Elites:
-----------------------------------------
After the events of Unreal and Return to Na Pali, The Skaarj have captured or killed most of the Mercenaries in Gryphon 4-a, Na Pali.
The Mercenaries retreated back to stop the massacre from increasing, but they didn't give up against Skaarj.
Although some of them escaped to Xanith-8, only to realize that they have been augmented by the Necrotis once they were in. The Mercenaries went to a Skaarj Post Homeworld, namely "Jer'karath." And they have defeated most of the living Skaarj there, and even glassed the Post homeworld. Those remaining Skaarj have been captured, some were able to escape and kill the Mercenaries, and the others were killed by the Mercenaries easily.
But not all the Mercenaries escaped to the Post Homeworld, most of them were ordered to stay in Gryphon 4-a to make a new assault party against the Skaarj, thus leading to the "Mercenary-Skaarj Massacre."

[MINORITY]

Mantas:
----------
The Mantas aren't native to Na Pali, but rather creatures sent down by meteorites hitting Na Pali, leading to the increase of the Mantas, although they resemble Sea Stingrays, they attack with their tails, because their tails have sharp bones that act as spikes. They eat Dead corpses and even Razorflies, as some of the Mantas were enemies to the Razorflies.

Biterfish:
-----------
Biterfish are basically baby devilfish, because they bite so hard they only still take away small Health Points, because they're (obviously) weak. They grow up and take their formidable skin from Na Pali's Water, since water affects the Fish's skin but not other creatures. They don't eat anything because if they did eat anything they would die, since food isn't allowed for Biterfish to eat.

Perhaps I only wanted to add in stories to give the creatures something mysterious they experience. But I hope you enjoyed again!

Best Regards. :)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Creature Theories Part III

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon-X,

FIrst of all thanks to you and x21-(DOG)- for the images for the Characters section. Now images are involved, it is not possible to keep this as a single HTML file, so.............

I created a seperate index page (index.html) with links to seperate HTML files for Characters, Weapons, Creatures and Items.
This has made life more manageable and therefore easier to edit and add to in the future.

There is now an "assets" folder, which contains the images, the Unreal font and a simple stylesheet. Basically, all you have to do is extract the folder from the archive below, enter the folder and click on index.html.

The Secret Information of Unreal_Revision3.zip

Please let me know of any additions, corrections and/or deletions. I put a little image of the character Bane at the bottom of the index page. Of course you may not want that or might want to suggest an alternative; it was just to "pretty it up" at the time :)

Also, now there is a stylesheet associated with the html, the pages can easily be made "more beautiful" over time. :Drogar-BigGrin:

We are all enjoying your Theories and it would be great to see some more! Do you have more Items theories to come?

All the best!

WOOF!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Creature Theories Part III

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here and Back into Action!

Hello again, VooDoo! I didn't see the HTML file yet, but I'll see it now, I'll edit to let you know for things to be fixed.
And yes! I do have more theories incoming! I was inactive due to my carefulness with the internet, but I already came back to Cairo, so my Internet is now responding well and better.

Best Regards and I'll get into Unreal Multiplayer again! :D

EDIT: I have no problems with a small Bane Character at the bottom of the Index, as long as this is my favorite skin to use.
I'm actually thinking of making a skin especially made for me. By which I could use Dregor, color his shirt green, and use Bane's Cybernetic eye as an accessory, plus adding the Greek Letter Epsilon in the Cybernetic eye, and my name written on Dregor's Forehead.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.