[SPECIAL] Weapon Theories Part III

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

[SPECIAL] Weapon Theories Part III

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

This is a Special theory to include the following Weapons:

The CAR-429 Combat Assault Rifle
The RL-65 Rocket Launcher
The GL-94 Grenade Launcher

Let's do it...

CAR-429 Combat Assault Rifle:
-------------------------------------
(Slot 3) Combat Assault Rifle Weapon Theory.png
The CAR-429 Combat Assault Rifle is one of the most finest weapons of the Unified Military Services. Using overpowered 9mm bullets, it's also useful for penetrating enemies quickly and easily and even destroy their vests.
Although it can finish bullets quickly like the HMG-550 Gatling Gun, the user guaranteed has to be careful with the CAR so that the weapon doesn't empty in less than a minute. The CAR also uses an explosive large slug to be the weapon's Secondary Fire, and it deals a whole lot of damage. Basically they're just a group of bullets going at supersonic speed and explode on impact, regardless of distance.

RL-65 Anti-Vehicular and Anti-Trooper Rocket Launcher:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(Slot 5) Rocket Launcher Weapon Theory.png
The RL-65 Anti-Vehicular and Anti-Trooper Rocket Launcher is another one of UMS' finest weapons of explosion, using properties found in Anti-Vehicular Missiles and Anti-Trooper Rockets, it's also one of the stronger weapons found in the UMS. Users use the regular rockets for the enemy troopers, while they use the Laser guide for Vehicles that are slow moving, not like the Skaarj Skimmers.

GL-94 Patrol Grenade Launcher:
--------------------------------------
(Slot 4) Grenade Launcher Weapon Theory.png
The GL-94 Patrol Grenade Launcher is a third standard explosive weapon made and used by the UMS. It uses charges like the C4 to power up the Red Detonator Grenade, and also uses the same properties as that of the Rocket Launcher.
The UMS Marines use this weapon for Patrol, whenever there's enemies patrolling the area, a group of marines shoot grenades endlessly until the enemies perish. But they use the Secondary Red Detonator Grenade for a trap in the night.
As the Marines use nightvision to see.

That does it for the Special Weapon Theory, and there will be upcoming Creature Theories and a new set of Theory: Place Theories.

Best Regards. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: [SPECIAL] Weapon Theories Part III

Epsilon Here!

I got the pictures of the Return to Na Pali Weapons:
Return to Na Pali Weapon Pictures.rar

Best Regards. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon-X!

Thanks for the special weapons theories and the associated images. I will add this and the Items theories II to the archive and upload Revision IV of the Secret Information of Unreal very shortly!

I like the new avatar btw. :)

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

VooDoo, your help and nice words are much appreciated from me, and I had to change the avatar because it wasn't good looking for a logo that has to do with my name.

I first wanted to make this picture down below as my avatar:
Epsilon X Unreal Logo.png

But it was a lot of pixels, so I had to make one with the following: 200 X 200.

Best Regards and you may ask me for anything I could help. :)