Item Theories Part III

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Item Theories Part III

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

I've been taking a short rest before I would begin on other theories, but although there are some things you may need to know: I may NOT be active everyday, but I'll try my best to be active as much as I can do.
But now we can do a Third Item Theories, while although I said I would make a Place Theories, I would do that later.

Let's do it...

UMS SCUBA Gear Type 683:
---------------------------------
The Unified Military Service SCUBA Gear Type 683 is one of the most useful Equipment for a UMS Space Marine or Investigator, It uses the same setup used for the regular SCUBA Gear, but the UMS have added in something special for Recharging the SCUBA Gear, as the SCUBA Oxygen Tank has a hole used to consume air from any environment, plus that the UMS use Tarydium Antimatter so that the polluted air doesn't get consumed, and instead chemical energy change pollution into healthy Oxygen. The SCUBA Gear is very useful for anybody so that they could swim safely.

ASPS-200 PowerShield:
----------------------------
The Atlas Shield Protection System 200 PowerShield is one of the most useful Protection Armor in the Unreal Inventory, as it uses electrified Tarydium Antimatter and Augmented Tarydium Power Crystals to function well. the User guaranteed has to wear the belt like any other belt, and once the base and the other end of the belt are binded together, the Augmented Power Crystals cover the user with a powerful aura that protects them from firepower. The Aura is electrified that the hitscan bullets or any other projectile will be dissolved easily, but that damages the aura depending of how powerful the firepower is.

SkJeRa-345 Armor:
-----------------------
The Skaarj Armor Protection, in Skrathiji: Skaarj Jer'xa Rakaja 345, is one of the most strongest Armor of the Skaarj Armory, as it uses the same type of armor used in Skaarj Skimmers, just a tad bit weak. Most Skaarj Troopers and Gunners use it in their armory and that helps them a lot against opponent firepower.

I hope you enjoyed reading my third Item theories and I'll see you next time on another theory!

Best Regards. :)
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Item Theories Part III

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Ok Epsilon, here is the latest update to your great WIP on Theories.

The Secret Information of Unreal_Revision5.zip

It has been real fun reading your ideas and theories about everything Unreal.
Enjoy your education and we hope to see more of your words in the future. You have a natural talent for writing and composing information.
Until then.....

All the best!

WOOF!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Item Theories Part III

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Student Epsilon Here! :D

It has been a pleasure seeing this Revision 5 HTML File filled with all my wonders of the Unreal World!
Thanks to you VooDoo for making this "Theories Project File" once again! I'll be making more throughout my progress!

Best Regards. :)

Sleep time: Ranging from 10:00 PM to 11:00 PM, depending on my choice of time to sleep.
School Shift starts in: 7:30 AM.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.