Place Theories Part II

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Place Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Student Epsilon Here!

A long school shift stopped me from making theories, but it's worth it (Priorities First).
But I would provide with more interesting locations to talk about, regardless if it's a Na Pali Location or a Non-Na Pali Location.

Let's do it...

Jar'nasme Erosion / The Sun Spire:
-----------------------------------------
The Jar'nasme Erosion, known as the Sun Spire, is one of the most ancient Erosion Locations ever found.
It was supposed to be a part of the Na'ghalash Mountains that is filled with Tarydium hidden from inside the Spire.
After various Erosion actions from Mt. Na'ghalash the Top of the Spire exploded, leaving only a tower-like Mountain Range standing on a dead volcano that won't erupt again after it's formation millions of centuries ago. As the Nali Monks arrived, they have built a tall warehouse on the interior and the exterior of the Spire, but they didn't notice a single Tarydium Crystal lying around the Spire, as they are well hidden. Gra'na, while she is a different Goddess, has made another layer of rock to cover the Warehouse from any other disasters that would go to the Jar'nasme Spire.
It acts as the post for the floating Sky Cities almost found everywhere.

Xalarox-2 Poseidon:
---------------------------
Xalarox-2, moon of Xanith-8 Prometheus, was one of the most important post homeworld and moon to the Necrotis, as they have made a Naval, Aerial, and Terran Unit Compounds there, by which they would use dead creatures as parts of a vehicle, or even use scrapped metal from other wrecked ships that crashed into the Post Homeworld.
The Alpha Corporation, with their Pharaonic-like architecture and technology, went there to fight against the Necrotis.
So they have sent in the ASIS-Osiris (Alpha's Spatial Interstellar Ship) to make a foreign compound so that they could fight. Only for the ASIS-Osiris to completely land safe, with the unfortunate drop of the communication station and services of the Alpha Corporation. Xalarox-2 is closely resembling Jupiter because of its Gas-Like atmosphere, so that the atmosphere can literally destroy the CSAS (Communication Station and Services) of any Ship.

Jer'karath Rrajigar's Mining Station:
Rrajigar Mines of Jer'karath, a dismantled Skaarj Lord of his clan; The Red Power Razik, was honored by the use of a Mining Station of the Skaarj. At the Man'kanavra Continent of Na Pali, NyLeve's Falls is presumed to be close to the Garbanaruuk Mountains. The Skaarj have enslaved the remaining alive Nali so that they could work on Mining for Tarydium. But when they signalized the arrival of Gina H. Robert, they made a Renegation Clan to help the Prisoner fight off more Skaarj (Showing her Weaponry she can use, and Items she can make purposes with). And after an Erosion of the Garbanaruuk Mountains, the Mine was completely abandoned due to many issues and accidents found.

That should be it for my Na Pali and Non Na Pali related Locations, and I hope you enjoyed them.

Best Regards. :) [*]

Sleeping Time: Ranges from 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM, rarely on 9:00 - 9:30 PM, depending on my choices, but with the exception for Thursday.
School Shift Starts in: 7:30 AM.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Place Theories Part II

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon!

First of all, thank you for your ongoing theories. I have incorporated them into the HTML!
I won't link to Revision 6 yet, until you consider the Places theories complete. :)
Obviously I can provide images for places like Rrajigar Mines, The Sunspire and Skytown, but what do you think about images for places like Kraneros X, Xanith-8 and Xalarox-2? What images could be used for those places? Your thoughts on this would be welcome!

Also, I would be very interested in your thoughts on which are the most ancient of races, Nali and Skaarj? Did the Nali exist before the Skaarj in time? Are Sliths more ancient than Krall? Are Mercenaries a relatively new "species" etc. etc....
It would be interesting to see some kind of timeline of when creatures/species appear in the genealogy of the Unreal universe.

Look forward to hearing from you again!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Student Epsilon Here!

Hello again, VooDoo! Thank you for adding in the remaining Theories into your HTML!
I will make another Creature Theories if necessarily needed, because you made me think about the Ancient Times of the Creatures. Kraneros X is actually the Desert Planet we see throughout Unreal's Skyboxes with its red moon.
For Xanith-8 it's a 75% Darker toned Kraneros X, and Xalarox-2 is the Red Moon again darker toned by 75%, but if it isn't possible to edit the planets and their moons' colors, then we can leave Xanith-8 and Xalarox-2 without any pictures, as if it's an unknown planet.

Best Regards.

(Too lazy to type in the School Timings, so I'll leave it like this).
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon!

You will have to forgive me because I am still a bit confused about planets/moons. I guess I didn't pay too much attention to detail when I first started playing this game! Either that or I have forgotten. :P

Epsilon--X wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:11 pm Kraneros X is actually the Desert Planet we see throughout Unreal's Skyboxes with its red moon.
For Xanith-8 it's a 75% Darker toned Kraneros X, and Xalarox-2 is the Red Moon again darker toned by 75%........

I see the red and white planets?/moons? on Spirevillage for example, but am currently unclear which are supposed to be moons and which are supposed to be planets. :Drogar-Dumb:

Is there any chance you take a couple of screenshots to show me exactly what you mean about Kraneros X? I could then crop them or edit them as necessary for the HTML pages.

Apologies for being dumb here!

Over and out captain!

WOOF!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Student Epsilon Here!

Roger that, VooDoo! (Surprisingly the internet worked again) I will try my best to take screenshots of the planets we see in the skyboxes.

Best Regards.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Student Epsilon Here!

Now I got the pictures of Kraneros X and its moon, Kra'khana:
Kraneros X and Kra'khana.png
Kraneros X Planet View 1.png
Kraneros X Planet View 2.png
Kra'khana Moon View 1.png
Kra'khana Moon View 2.png

Best Regards. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Thank you for the screenshots Epsilon. :)

WOOF!