Vehicle Theories Part I

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Vehicle Theories Part I

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X Antecedent Delta Tangent 083 Here!

So recently I was thinking "What other theories should I include other than Weapons, Characters,
or Places?" So I wanted to give the theories a more boost of mysteriousness.
(WARNING: SOME PARTS OF THIS THEORY MAY BE GRUESOME, SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

Welcome to Vehicle Theories! Let's do it...

UMS 254 Prison Vessel [Codename: the Vortex Rikers]
--------------------------------------------------------
The Vortex Rikers, one of the most iconic vessels of Unreal and Return to Na Pali, is a Medium-class Prison Vessel and Transport Ship that existed for 3 Decades, claiming the title as "The oldest Medium-class Prison Vessel" by its owner, Rikers Verdun.
Surprisingly, it was built inside the Rikers Island.
The UMS wanted to make this ship useful for traveling to vortices if the pilots need to, hence it was codenamed the Vortex Rikers.
It also costed about $645,043 to build this vessel, the reason for it being so expensive is that the technology used in the ship is more advanced and more accurate than most previous vessels.
It was used 68,532 times for transporting Prisoners and Munition for the UMS if it was necessarily needed.
The last trip the Rikers went to, only ending up crashing into Gryphon 4-a, was through an operation which ended as a failure to the UMS, Operation: Prison Gate VII.
After the Tarydium found in Na Pali pulled the Prison Vessel, it completely destroyed the Ship through a Crash Landing.
Now all Prisoners and Personnel, including Ash Sakers, died, except few prisoners and personnel survived the crash, only ending up going through a quick death except for one Prisoner, Gina H. Robert (Tag her name so that it redirects to Prisoner 849).
Her escape and popularity not only made her superior, but she became a good example to most people
who support her.
The Prison Vessel, after being abandoned for 81 years, has become a haunted Ship; no screams heard, no noise produced, equipment destroyed, darkness, and silence make it as one of the worst places to go there.
A few marines from UMS forgot about the Rikers for a long time, and were declared missing after their exploration of the destroyed ship.
Some Skaarj colonies invaded the Rikers with Pupae, and left the ship infested with Skaarj.
Carcasses, they are rottened, organs of some carcasses were outside their bodies, even skinning was expected by the Skaarj.
The plague developed by the carcasses has been dissolved by the chemicals from the ship, leaving a breathable gas of 98% Oxygen, with 2% Nitrogen.
The UMS Rikers still haunts citizens after the story.

Skrejah-5 Fighters [Skaarj Skimmers]:
----------------------------------------
Skrejah Jerkha-5 Fighters are one of the most important fighters ever made by the Skaarj for Aerial Combat, they have unlimited fuel power since they use Tarydium and Nuclear Fusion to power the Fighters, since 2112, the Skaarj made those new Skrejah Fighters with advanced technology, powerful weaponry, and easier to control than other Skaarj Skimmers.
It was since then the Skaarj came up with more upgrades to make it a fierce fighter ship used by dozens and dozens of colonies.
There are about 32 types of Skaarj Skimmers, most notably two being the most famous; Scout and Space.

- Skaarj Scout Skimmer: They are used to patrol Skaarj areas, scout around for enemies and minerals, and even shoot down a whole colony of their own nemeses.

- Skaarj Spatial Skimmer: They are used to protect Skaarj Spaceships, such as the Mothership, in space. They are also used to discover other galaxies and planets to shoot down their enemies lying around on those places.

Each color of metal represents the type used, and each type represents how sturdy the fighter ship is.

Brown: They are sturdy like Human Spaceship material, but much more stronger in sturdiness. If they reach to space, the fighter ship may NOT go faster, and may become weak for Spatial attacks.

White: They are much more sturdier than the Scout Skimmers' material, and can go easier and quicker in space, since the white material can survive through space due to chemicals protecting the metal from falling apart and being destroyed.

That should be my first part of Vehicle theories, and I hope you did like it!
Sorry if the theory had some extreme graphics included in the description.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Vehicle Theories Part I

Post by Javix »

The true ones affected with the contamination that Vortex Rikers produces are the nali. They live in Nyleve, it is an area with potential to become a great town, or a city.

Good theories!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

Ah yes! That's a good point, Javix! I never even thought of the Nali having contamination with the Rikers!

Best Regards :)

WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

VooDoo-(DOG)- here!

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 pm ........only ending up going through a quick death except for one Prisoner, Gina H. Robert (Tag her name so that it redirects to Prisoner 849).

Noted!

Javix wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 am The true ones affected with the contamination that Vortex Rikers produces are the nali. They live in Nyleve, it is an area with potential to become a great town, or a city.

Yes that is a really good point Javix! I like it!

images.jpg

Can you please provide me with the images you would like to use for this part of the Vehicles Theories Epsilon?
My knowledge of spaceships in the Unreal world is not good! In fact it is similar to my knowledge of cars in the real world, practically non-existant. :cheesygrin:

This is about as high-tech as I get :-

2017_11_16_19_9_42_187-skytown.jpg

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

Hahaha I have imagination to think about the Nali. Someday, nyleve will be as big as SkyTown or Glathriel.

WOOF WOOF!!!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Delta Tangent Here!

I got the pictures provided for the Skrejah-5 Skaarj Skimmers and the Vortex Rikers' Exterior.
More pictures for the Skrejah-5 Spatial Skimmers will be provided soon.

The Rikers:
--------------
Vortex Rikers View 1.jpg
Vortex Rikers View 2.jpg

Skrejah-5 Scout Skimmers:
---------------------------------
Skrejah-5 Scout Fighter Hanger View 1.jpg
Skrejah-5 Scout Fighter Hanger View 2.jpg
Skrejah-5 Scout Fighters View 1.jpg
Skrejah-5 Scout Fighters View 2.jpg

Skrejah-5 Spatial Skimmers:
----------------------------------
Skrejah-5 Spatial Fighters View 1.jpg
Skrejah-5 Spatial Fighters View 2.jpg

More Spatial Skimmers to investigate. :D

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

VooDoo-(DOG)- here!

Epsilon-X-(DOG)- wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:35 pm
I got the pictures provided for the Skrejah-5 Skaarj Skimmers and the Vortex Rikers' Exterior.

Great! Would you like all the images you posted above in the HTML or just a select few?
My plan is to catch up with the Theories tomorrow, circumstances permitting.

Also, I am sad to hear of the recent events in your country that you posted about elsewhere.
The world has officially gone crazy.... if it wasn't already....

All the best Epsilon!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Replies!

The pictures you find best suited could be chosen by you.
And yes, the world has gone crazy.

WOOF!