Place Theories Part IV

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Place Theories Part IV

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

After all of this time, I finally decided to bring back the theories! Hoorah!
So this is Place Theories Part 4, and I will show you some screenshots I've taken for this specific theory.

Let's go...

Galarigan Fortress [Gala's Peak]
--------------------------------------
Gala's Peak.png

The Galarigan Fortress, otherwise known as Gala's Peak (term used by UMS), is from one of the Eight Hundred Wonders of Na Pali.
The Fortress was built by Galarigan Na'kraama, or Gala for short, and was built on an icy valley before an earthquake by Tra'nak (Ice God) was casted, destroying all but the Fortress and a slippy way for the Nali Monks to pass on to.

98 years ago, the Skaarj landed on Na Pali, and decided to split into colonies to invade the planet. And one of those colonies is the Skaarj Assault Party XV, leading to the Portal built by the Skaarj to transport Tarydium to the Nali Castle, and even servants, such as the Krall and the Nali, to be transported there.

After Prisoner 849's arrival, she freed the Nali by defeating off the Skaarj and the Mercenaries to ensure that she is the "messiah" to the Nali.

Thre'jakrax Mothership Generator [Skaarj Mothership Generator]:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skaarj Mothership Core.png
The Thre'jakrax Mothership Generator, or the regularly known Skaarj Mothership Generator, is one of the most advanced generators in the whole universe, as it is powered by Tarydium and Jrath's Bones.
The Skaarj were very loyal to their creations and decided to protect their generator so that the Mothership stays tact, even for the Queen Chamber to be powered up more.
It was known that this Generator powers up power to the following rooms:

- Skaarj Labratories
- Skaarj Mothership Core Center
- Skaarj Armory and Cryogenic Pod Containment
- Skaarj Weaponry Test Labs
- The Bridge

After Prisoner 849's interference with the Generator's systems, Tarydium wasn't stable enough for the Generator to generate more Kratt Volts to the Mothership, and Jrath's Bones (nickname for Jrath's Teeth after he decided to take them off for his sacrifice) were crumbled and ionized entirely, leading to this:
Skaarj MotherShip Core Explosion.png
The Skaarj weren't very aware of the Shock Blast shot by one of the Skaarj Troopers during a fight against Prisoner 849, leading to his mistake of shooting the power wires found in the ship, as a result, the Shock Rifle's Volts interfered with the Skaarj Power Supply, leading to a massive Shockwave blast:
Skaarj Mothership Core Shockwave.png
After a large Earthquake struck the Generator's Power Supply and Tarydium depletion prevention, the Generator was completely destroyed:
Skaarj Mothership Core AfterMath.png

The Queen's Chamber holds its own Powerful Generator, kept as a secret by the Skaarj Patrollers and Skaarj Warriors alike, as a result, the Queen's Chamber has its own Light.

Jer'nasme Erosion Site and the ISV-Kran [Spire Village and the ISV-Kran]:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spire Village and ISV-Kran.png
The Jer'nasme Erosion Site, or the Spire Village of Echantra, is one of the most sacred sites of Na Pali, as it held more than one information of the history of the Nali.

The Goddess Echantra one day asked the Nali Monks to make a site so that if the Nali were to create history they would keep information there on the site, so the Jer'nasme Erosion Site was built 5433 years ago.
When the ISV-Kran landed near the site, it was one of the predecessors of the Volcanic Erosion for the Sun Spire.
Now a few of the scientists have discovered what secrets the Village has to offer, plus, they made some research about this village and how sacred the village is for the Nali, one of which was a document made by the Lead Command of the Scientists, Kira Argmanov, who eventually died in the Dra'na'ka Monastery at the Bell Tower.

The Skaarj eventually invaded this village in 2194.

This should be the end of my fourth part of the Places found in Unreal, and I hope you liked it.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Place Theories Part IV

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

That was very enjoyable, especially with screenshots. I really liked the idea of "Jrath's bones"!
Also, the name "Echantra" is very fitting for Na Pali; it reminds me of the word "Enchanter/Enchantress", which seems appropiate.

It's almost a shame there aren't subjects at school or degrees at university which deal with Unreal. I'm certain you would get the top score if there was!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Place Theories Part IV

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm Also, the name "Echantra" is very fitting for Na Pali; it reminds me of the word "Enchanter/Enchantress", which seems appropiate.
Xelios: It was obviously an intentional idea for a name that has to do with the Nali's known habits, therefore, I had to think about that name to fit with the Nali tradition.
VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:35 pm It's almost a shame there aren't subjects at school or degrees at university which deal with Unreal. I'm certain you would get the top score if there was!
Well, to be fairly honest, I don't like showing my marks to other people around, not because I'm shy or my marks are bad, but because it's my privacy. (Well, it really isn't, but I keep it as a secret).

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!

Quote of the Day: "Time is the essence of nature, it was questioned by nature itself, only for humanity to answer that question easily. But time is also enigmatic for many purposes... purposes that are actually cryptic and hold something special to all of the universe." ---Akimatus (Xakimatan).
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.