War Theories Part II

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

War Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Back in action!

I decided to create another War Theories after 7-8 months of not doing War Theories, so let's do at least one of the Wars.

NyLeve's Massacre:
-----------------------
Factions: Liandri Military vs Liandri Renegades
Weather: Rainy
Date: 7/3/2783
Reason(s) of War:
- A Liandri Renegade Clan was created by two Offensive Robots and a Female Lieutenant, named "Lt. Caroline Xavi."
- NyLeve was occupied for Military Arena purposes, but failed.
Result(s):
None of the two factions won the war.
Skaarj arrived to examine the area and occupy it as a replacement for their old mining area, Rrajigar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Liandri Military decided to prepare themselves before battling the Skaarj in their upcoming Operation - Operation Silver Eagle - but there were some possible arguments by Lieutenant Caroline Xavi being the target for one of the Robots, OR-825.
The robots were then manipulated by an undercover Liandri military agent - Capt. Harris Smithmen - in order to target the military, and later were part of a Renegade clan made up by Caroline and some of the undercover soldiers.

Most weaponry were of captured Skaarj prototype weaponry (one of which is the RZJK-10 RazorJack), UMS arsenal (The CAR-429, Rocket and Grenade Launchers), and even their own weaponry (GES-543 Bio Rifle, HMG-550 Gatling Gun, and even their own Dispersion Energy Blaster), and every individual soldier had to fight with each weapon given to them simultaneously.

Before the Skaarj arrived, the Renegades have done everything in order to defeat (almost) half of the soldiers of the military. The Robots (OR-724 and OR-825) used their own weaponry based around the HMG-550 and the UMS RL-65.

The military and the renegades each had their own tactics on how could they eliminate the opposing faction, each offensive force takes the lead of the defensive (a homage to Operation Ha''ghyqerkth, now known as Hak'hykerth), and the robots of the renegades take offense and defense (OR-825 was offensive, while OR-724 was defensive).

The war continued for 14 hours, and it was the result of this:

Occupied NyLeve.png
Occupied NyLeve 2.png
Occupied NyLeve 3.png

It was then no noise produced, nor even the sound of gunshots have been heard...
It was pure silence, and the battlefield was filled with gibs of soldiers, blood, weapon decals, and even corpses of the soldiers and the robots...

5 hours later, a Skaarj patrol ship was sent in to investigate and to start an assault party down there at Na Pali:

Occupied NyLeve 4.png

Officer Kre'jakar has sent down two Skaarj Patrollers (known as the Skaarj Praetorian), 5 Officers of the highest Skaarj Hierarchy, and at least 28 Skaarj Troopers of J'rath.

What they found out are blueprints of the mining colony that was stolen from the previous operation the Atlas Military performed in order to give to their supporters; Liandri Military, the prototype weapons, the vehicles used to launch the attacks (otherwise the occupied Skrejah Kojinrask-73 dropships), and computer datas that were talking about the next blueprints the military are planning to steal from the Krall and the Skaarj alike).

Kre'jakar will launch about 6 attacks to take revenge on the Liandri military but after he opens up the new mining station.

This has been a theory I wanted to make in order to keep the theories up and running.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: War Theories Part II

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i have to admit that i didn't have too much time to read all of your theories, but i have to say, that you got a very good imagination and the ability to write it down in a very entertaining way! keep up your good work EpsilonXangent! :flap: WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: War Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Proud to serve in this community, Strategy, and I'm happy that my theories turned out to be fantastic for anyone to read!

Will need the good work suitable for me. :)

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.