Can i join dog please?

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
T_larson911
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Can i join dog please?

Post by T_larson911 »

Hello everyone! (Current unreal username: T_larson911)

I have been wanting join [DOG] for a while and i have also tried to, but i could not figure out what i was doing wrong.
I am a good player because i don't use foul language or irritate other players. I have also been playing on the server (JcoopZ) for well over a year now, maybe even two years. I recognize many of the DOG members when i play, but i don't know if i recognize them ALL.

If there are any things that i need to improve before letting me join, please let me know and i will see what i can do.

So can i join and if not, can you please tell me what i need to do to join?

"Long live Unreal"
.:T_larson911 (The Krall slayer)
Oldsparky

Re: Can i join dog please?

Post by Oldsparky »

Glad your interested. Please put on the-(PUP)- tag so we can get to know you better.
chris-26
FOD
FOD

Post by chris-26 »

i have been wanting to join the dog clan for some time now i am a good player and i do not use foul language i have been playing with some of people in dog clan i will be every loyal to the clan and will help the other players if they need it if there is any thing that i need to do batter then please let me know if you allow me to join i will show you how good i am thank you
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Chris you may wear the PUP tag. Make sure you appear on Sickpups to meet the other Dogs.

Welcome

Sparky
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Ah, a fresh puppy :)

Welcome Chris -(PUP)- !
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by T_larson911 »

I know it has been a while since I have posted a request to join the DOG clan and I have been wearing the -(PUP)- tag ever since. During the time since I have first appended the pup tag to my screen name, I have been playing on the server a lot more. I have also been more friendly to all the players on the server, do not cause any negative conflict, and greet players when they enter. I also recognize many many of the players that regularly play on the server. I also try to help players through the maps whenever possible, although there are many maps that confuse me still, but I should eventually recognize the maps in the future.
I think it would be great to be part of the DOG clan and also be a part of the Unreal community.
Unreal is a game that I really love to play and I'm most likely going to continue to play it for a long time.
I appreciate the time that anyone takes into reading this request.

*Also, I did not know if I should continue off my first post or if I should make a whole new post, so I'm sorry if I did not do this right.*
"Long live Unreal"
.:T_larson911 (The Krall slayer)
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

You may put on the DOG tag. Welcome to the clan, make us proud.

Sparky