Demolisher - Dog clan application.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Demolisher
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Demolisher - Dog clan application.

Post by Demolisher »

Greetings. I would like to join your "DOG" Clan. Some of you, probably seen me online; in game.

I am allways looking forward to help others also I am really into playing coop games and making new maps/little mods too.

I interest in 3D art,proggraming and Electronica/Game music. I am experienced in CAD Graphics for 3 years and and in modifying games like : Gothic, Warcraft3, Unreal and some else...

Regards.

- Demolisher (Unreal music geek :P)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Demolisher - Dog clan application.

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hello demolisher and welcome to newbiesplayground!

nice to see your interest and yes, i've seen you already ;)
as i told you, we are always interested in new, good maps - but moreover we really appreciate, when new friends want to join our family. usually our clanleader OldSparky-(DOG)- announces members but on his behalf i'm doing this currently. the procedure as follows: new members should join the servers as often as they are able, to get known to all other -(DOG)-s and let them and our admins observe you and your gameplay. during this time, a new member wears the -(PUP)- tag so that our -(DOG)-s are aware of your interest in joining the family. please be patient and wait for the final step - we will announce!
becoming a -(DOG)- is more than joining the clan. it is very important that you read and accept our server rules as you can view on the website. be helpful to others and show respect to other players. if you have any questions, ask the -(DOG)-s or check back with me :)

and now, please wear the -(PUP)- tag, Demolisher-(PUP)- and be welcomed in our clan! :)

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey demo!

you have shown respect to other players, you are following the DOG-rules and you are supporting newbies!
please wear the -(DOG)- tag! 8)

WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Demolisher
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Demolisher »

It was great fun beginning with all of you! Thank you very much for support in game and New Year best wishes ! ;)